The Last of Us on PS4

I have officially quit on this mobile game because I spent more money than I needed too. Going back to dying light and the last of us game on ps4. The creators were quite genious on making money, however I shall leave with my factual viewing...don't play unless you are willing to pay at least 150+ and is willing to wait years to upgrade. Think about it...even that stupid "lvl up character announcement"...my questions is how is that beneficial if you have to wait 18 hours on "training ground"...I got to give them credit for playing me as fool. Game is not worth your years.
zosonNoggerJippelCherokee_Rose

Comments

• DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    Bye
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
    Nathanielatrainofficial
  • PoppyPoppy Member Posts: 1,146
    Can we have your stuff!
  • AdamantiumAdamantium Member Posts: 77
    TLoU is absolutely brilliant. Have fun.
  • DrBOB said:

Bye

Freaking hilarious
    DrBOBNathaniel
  • steste Member Posts: 108
    I've spent £2.20 and my Base is nearly fully upgraded. You don't have to spend anything if you don't want to
    GovernatorNathanielCherokee_Rose
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose NML Moderator Posts: 795
    I haven't spent much and my camp is almost maxed. No one is forcing anyone to spend. I spend when I can and the rest of the time I use patience.
  • NotYourLunchNotYourLunch Member Posts: 40
    You know the proper response to something like this should be more along the lines of ..... "Oh sorry to hear that! How can we get more of your money?"

Instead it seems to be this typical " haha well at least we got a pile of your loot first! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!"
  • blaher86blaher86 Member Posts: 71
    I post this thread to see and count how many stupid people are out there. Apparently these people don't no math....or should I say logic
    Be smart and learn math...some people are gonna post some stupid shit against me...only smart people would realized it.
    The Last of Us on PS4
This discussion has been closed.