DISTURBING THE PEACE #DTP ARE NOW RECRUITING 1K MIN AND LOOKING FOR 2K+STARS FOR MAIN GUILD 💯💪🗡🔪

Comments

• javajnkiejavajnkie Member Posts: 549
    Come talk to us in the 'DTP Interview Room' on GroupMe (just click the link and say hi!).
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Alpha98789
    This week, in addition to our high-scorers spots, we also have two spots for people who score between 500-1200! You can apply directly to DTP V4 or first join us on groupme .
    DTP leader
    Disturbing the Peace = the answer to the most common question asked by new guild mates.
    Looking for a great guild family? Email [email protected] or drop me a line here to join!
    Alpha98789
    Send a message here or to [email protected]
    DTP leader
    Looking for a guild? Look no further! Your new home awaits!
    DTP leader
  • Alpha98789Alpha98789 Member Posts: 134

Join DTP today

1. Download groupme in AppStore

2.click the link below 
    https://groupme.com/join_group/39336457/5vBtWB6N

3.say hi in our  interview room and someone will respond.

Any problems getting in touch or like more information contact me directly or @javajnkie or email to [email protected]
    😁😁😁
    javajnkie
    As always, DTP is recruiting high scoring players to join our team!
    We are also now open to the idea of a mutually-beneficial merger with a smaller guild family, with the goal of making us both stronger. If your guild is losing players and you want to join up to make it a full guild again, or if you just want to expand and earn better rewards every week and up your game, consider joining our family. 

We are NOT looking to poach your best player—this is a invitation to whole guilds. Come meet us and talk to some of the most fun and passionate players in one of the oldest NML guild.

We use the groupme app to share tips and communicate. Send us a message here and let’s chat there!
    javajnkie
    Welcome to our newest members! We’re glad to have you on board!
    DTP leader
    Alpha98789

Join DTP today

2.click the link below 

Any problems getting in touch or like more information contact me directly or @javajnkie or email to [email protected]
    😁😁😁
    edited July 25
    Join DTP today and lets Disturb The Peace together 😁💪

DTP Now Recruiting for Players/Mergers 

Guild Info

DTP has been dominating NML since we formed in November 2015. 

*We have years of experience teaching tactics to newer players, and we have had years of experience learning to avoid the drama that sometimes plagues other guild families.

*We want to help you reach your in game goals and inspire you to do better every week! You don't need to be intimidated asking some of the game's top players for advice or strategies!

*Fun, lighthearted chats where we harass and entertain each other. After all, all work and no play makes DTP a dull guild. 

Join DTP for this weeks challenge take advantage of our tip rooms
    Download groupme in AppStore

2.click the link below 

Any problems getting in touch or like more information contact me directly or @javajnkie or email to [email protected]
    😁😁😁

Still plenty of time to join us let’s kill some walkers together 
    2 spots up for grabs this week ! Looking for 500⭐️  Plus players Join DTP Today 😎😎
    It’s nearly challenge time never to late to join 😎

Join DTP today

2.click the link below 

😁😁😁
    One spot open never to late to join
    javajnkie
    Bumpbity bump bump
    DTP leader
    Alpha98789
    Still looking for a new home look no  further Join DTP today 
    Let’s Disturb The Peace together 🗡🔪💪

Join DTP today

2.click the link below 

😁😁😁
    javajnkie
    I have no awesome memes, but I do belong to an awesome guild!
    DTP leader
    Alpha98789
    edited August 4

Join DTP Today and join this weeks challenge room for all your latest videos and tips and tricks 😄
    Less then 24hrs to go never to late to join 😁
    Two opens left join DTP today 😎
    Challenge time has just started if you’re still looking never to late to join 😁

Join DTP today

2.click the link below 

😁😁😁
    One spot left  reserve your place for the next challenge starts  survivors 😁

DTP leader
    Still looking for a guild it’s nearly new challenge time come and join DTP today 
    Hey dumb ass time to join DTP today and let’s  Disturb The Peace together 😎💪