Dumb question maybe?

Ok I'm upgrading a weapon, or armor...
That was a while ago..
How do I know what is upgrading in the armory? The training camp is shown, but I have no idea in the armory.

Comments

• LadyAquilaLadyAquila Member Posts: 625
    If you hit the trash can icon (to delete multiple items) the equipment in use with your survivors shows as "Equipped" as does the piece of equipment this is currently in the upgrade cycle.
  • If you hit the trash can icon (to delete multiple items) the equipment in use with your survivors shows as "Equipped" as does the piece of equipment this is currently in the upgrade cycle.

Thanks for the info, because I didn't have a clue either.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • @LadyAquila does the trash can work just like the scrap, will I still get coin for throwing stuff away?
    Mike Tyson
  • Camel56Camel56 Member Posts: 529
    Odd way to see what's upgrading, but definitely works like that. Thank you @LadyAquila much appreciated!
  • Or you can just click on your workshop, then click the little X on the left hand bottom. Read what's upgrading and then click cancel so that it finishes upgrading....
    RicoMars
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    The only dumb question is the one not asked :)
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    RicoMars
  • PimpOfTheDeadPimpOfTheDead Member Posts: 654
    Lol darkfae that would be the smart way to do it
  • @tammy

Very True!

@PimpOfTheDead

Well everyone has their own methods :D
  • JAGJAG Member Posts: 291
    bgbelden said:

@LadyAquila does the trash can work just like the scrap, will I still get coin for throwing stuff away?

yes @bgbelden you got it. you will even see the count as you go.

I was first afraid that trash can would just auto-scrap everything, but I've found that this new feature is actually working fine and an efficient way to selectively scrap things. props to devs!
  • @JAG

I haven't tried it yet as I scrap over 90% of the stuff I'm not going to keep on the reward page with the chest :)
  • JAGJAG Member Posts: 291
    @DarkFae I know, it's good for frustration to get it done with. But I think the reward page scrapping was still too many steps.

And I shouldn't ask, but since stupid questions is actually on topic here, is it ok to use an auto-clicker for tedious reward scrapping? :smile:

Apart from the jokes, my message to everyone was "try it out". Never too late to get out of old habits. If you don't like it, get back in them.
  • @JAG

IDK lols. I'm always too disappointed that I didn't get something I wanted or needed when I scrap on the reward page to notice how many steps where involved in doing the scrapping. It's only 2 extra clicks though so I personally dont find it to be too bad :)
  • Now that I use the trash can, I find it gives me the price for everything, letting me make decisions based on how much I need.
    Mike Tyson
    If the weapon or armor is not level 15 epic or legendary or better, I don't even take the time to look at it before scrapping it lol, so it's a lot easier & faster to scrap things in the reward page then having to go into your inventory later & scrap, unless u are nearing full XP & want to save them to scrap later which don't have those luxuries these days with the high cost of gear it's so much easier & faster to just use the reward window instead of the trash can
  • DreadDread Member Posts: 450
    @PimpOfTheDead i agree. unless you just upgraded your counsel and moved up a level in potential survivor max....it's so much easier to just get rid of it before it has time to pollute your collection
    As I witness the death of innocence... A predator feeding on its creation.
    Through the fallout of this hallucination, I walked into darkness.
    I must not surrender my god to anyone, or this body will become carrion.
    One step closer to my fate. One step closer to my grave.
    Yup I only keep a few extra pieces on hand of each type of gear for swapping & upgrading later otherwise I tend to recycle everything else
  • I try to keep one extra clothes and one extra weapon for each category in case I want survivor A to try out survivor B's weapon
    Mike Tyson
This discussion has been closed.