Leader trait ideas for Magna, Luke, Connie, Kelly and Yumiko

JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 148
edited June 2020 in Suggestions & Ideas
Hello everyone, here are my leader trait ideas for Magna’s group.

The values that I added are from LT lvl 1 to lvl 10 and are only there to give an idea of what I imagined.

Magna
Class: Warrior
Leader Trait: Unpredictable Animal
Description: During enemy turns, Magna throws her knives at up to 2 approaching enemies dealing 10%-15% of total damage. She can throw her knives up to 4 spaces away. Magna has 10%-15% chance of dodging ranged and melee attacks.
As a leader, Bruisers, Scouts and Warriors gains these bonuses.
Further explanations: Magna would be good at chipping away incoming enemies health bars while providing good defence if the enemies get to you.

Kelly
Class: Scout
Leader Trait: Superpower
Description: Kelly has 20%-35% chance of gaining a charge point when a part of a team member’s leader trait takes effect. The values of Kelly’s leader trait are increased by 10%-20%.
As a leader, each member or your team gains these bonuses.
Further explanations: When I talk about a leader trait taking effect I’m talking about the chance based parts of a leader trait.
Exemple: If Sasha receives a charge point because of her leader trait, Kelly might receive a charge point.
The second part of her trait would only increase the values of the hero’s own leader trait.
Exemple: If Kelly is the leader she’ll only increase her own chances of gaining a charge point when an ally’s LT takes effect. If she has Sasha in her team than Sasha will have increased chances of gaining a charge point when her attacks results in body shots.
If Kelly is the leader and she gains a charge point because of her leader trait, her teammates will also have a chance of gaining a charge point.
The second part of her LT increases every values, not just the chance based parts of a LT.
Only a hero’s own leader trait would activate Kelly’s LT (Superpower).
Let’s say you have Kelly (Leader), Sasha and Michonne. If Sasha gains a charge point because of her LT (Good out of bad), Superpower would activate on Kelly and Michonne and they’d have a chance to gain a charge point. If Sasha gains a charge point because of Superpower, Superpower wouldn’t activate on Kelly and Michonne.

Connie
Class: Scout
Leader Trait: One Step Ahead
Description: When Connie moves near wandering walkers and unaware human enemies, there’s 70%-85% chance that she won’t alert them. Connie is aware of every enemies in her range of movement. Connie can attack enemies that are hidden from her, dealing +20%-40% total damage. After attacking a hidden enemy, she may move for half an action point.
As a leader, Scouts, Bruisers and Warriors gain these bonuses.
Further explanations: With Connie you’ll be able to attack and see every enemies in her range of movement, even if they’re hiding behind walls or objects. For her to gain the damage bonus and the extra action point, she only need to attack an enemy that’s hiding from her. It doesn’t matter if other allies can see the target.
I think she would be good in maps with low visibility, she could get out of hiding to attack an enemy, then get back to hiding without attracting to much attention.

Luke
Class: Bruiser
Leader Trait: Power of Music
Description: Luke’s stunning attacks have 10%-15% chance of incapacitating the enemy for an additional turn. When Luke’s attacks doesn’t incapacitate the enemy, there’s 20%-30% chance that the enemy’s damage will be reduced by 20%-30% for 1 turn. If Luke is damaged and he attacks an enemy, he heals for 1%-2% health.
As a leader, each member of your team gains these bonuses.
Further explanations: If he has concussion on his weapon, the odds of incapacitating the target for 2 turns would be 60%+(10%-15%).
Any kind of attacks that doesn’t incapacitate the enemy would have a chance to reduce the target’s damage output until your next turn.
The healing % has to be low since you can attack twice during your turn and twice during enemy turn.

Yumiko
Class: Shooter
Leader Trait: Protector
During enemy turns, Yumiko attacks the first enemy in range that’s about to attack one of her team member, dealing +20%-40% total damage. On that turn, any attacks made against the team member that she defended have +5%-12% chance to be body shots.
As a leader, Assaults, Hunters and Shooters gains these bonuses.
Further explanations: Attacking an enemy that’s about to attack one of your teammates would work in a similar way an overwatch attack works.
If she’s the leader and 2 members of your team protects a teammate, attacks against your teammate has +10%-24% chance of resulting in body shots until your next turn.

Edit: Added some explanations

Thanks for reading, hope you liked my ideas!! 😁

@Fluxxx
roxyy141WhatThe1

Comments

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 537
    If you put kelly in as leader, can you create a feedback loop of extra charges between all of the characters all continuously triggering off of each other?
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 148
    No, only a hero’s own leader trait would activate Kelly’s LT (Superpower).
    Let’s say you have Kelly (Leader), Sasha and Michonne. If Sasha gains a charge point because of her LT (Good out of bad), Superpower would activate on Kelly and Michonne and they’d have a chance to gain a charge point. If Sasha gains a charge point because of Superpower, Superpower wouldn’t activate on Kelly and Michonne.
    I forgot to add that info to my post haha 😁
    @ghost_pepper
  • roxyy141roxyy141 Member Posts: 10
    Love your ideas, they’d be really good in different situations. Magna’s my favorite, I think she’d be lots of fun to play!

Sniper Morgan would deal massive damage with Yumiko as the leader.