NG: Feel Free To Start The Radioactive Weekend Event

After a full day of playing and running a ton of missions, I picked up about 50 radios. :neutral:

I miss the old Radioactive event that came once every 2-3 months over this one. The number of total radios collected over a 3-month span was much better under the old event. I'd rather see that one come back. That way, I can actually enjoy getting radios.
ShadowWalkerSCBMAKyrusjimmorrison369CaptainslayerATLAS-ZRiotZappaSuperheroRealClareBmarroba2000THCrossMaD VapoRMrLucky

Comments

• DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 146
    Agreed...
    ATLAS-ZMrLucky
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,417
    I just played Challenge as normal and totalled +150 radios.

This could improve a lot to around 2x the amount and it still wouldn't hurt NG sales.

Or change it for a 24h special tuesday maybe (with improved drop rate), forcing players to stay online - which NG loves.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TCBRITOSuperheroGovernatorMrLucky
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,548
    Sadly NG has already said they will never bring back old event. They claim you make more having this event a few times a year vs one super event a year.

I’m always said during event cause I remember when I used to rage play for those two days to get 1k radios and save them for the 2x call which was a lot better than it is now
  • zeeblackzeeblack Member Posts: 1,135
    I miss the radio event of yester years when one could get quite a few radios. Further, the radios from the crates were doubled. If I recall correctly, I once collected some 60 radios from a couple of hours of play.

I am the one and only Zee Black, climbed all the way to Level 75, part of SG Woot, the 3 million star guild

GovernatorMrLucky
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,066
    I wonder how many gas boosters NG would sell if they brought back the old event? I used to buy one in the "old days" when this was a great event. Now, there's no incentive to do so with this "meh event."
    SCBMAjimmorrison369SuperheroMrLucky
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 166

I wonder how many gas boosters NG would sell if they brought back the old event? I used to buy one in the "old days" when this was a great event. Now, there's no incentive to do so with this "meh event."

With the old radio event I bought even two boosters over the weekend.
    MrLucky
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 141
    edited June 16
    I think they should give us 2 free unlocks and increased chances of getting silver/gold crates when running the radioactive or the component event. Getting a radio or a low level component here and there is not worth buying a booster. On the other hand I think the Jackpot deluxe event is a good one, 6 free unlocks, reduced cost to open 3 more crates, I can usually get enough gold components to craft a gold badge and sometimes some good vests.
    GovernatorMrLucky
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,099
    Yeah I think when they first got rid of that radio event it made sense that it was damaging the economy.... Back then.

But fast forward to now.... How many radio bundles do they still sell? I'd imagine most of the Big spenders already have their Heroes and survivors at a very high level to the point that they don't buy many radios anymore?

If they did bring back the old radio event they would have to Nerf season missions. And honestly I'd be okay with that trade-off.

I would be more than willing to buy a gas booster for an old school double radio event every single time.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    MrLucky
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 524
    I GOT A ROCK.   :/
    GovernatorSCBMApsychwolf