Guild shop

Hello! Today in the guild shop we see new rewards. We are so happy that we have an opportunity to get Morgan staff (area stun). Thank you so much for such a good gift.  However it also makes a discussion inside our guild. It’s because some of us wanted to use that staff with tactic, others with lucky and some of us with interrupt. We just guessing , is it possible to give as an opportunity to choose  the parameter we like. It would be still possible to buy one but with a choice to pick one with special parameters. What do you think about that ?
@Fluxxx
lolik73mirBengals15psychwolfShadowWalker

Comments

• mirmir Member Posts: 250
    I agree Morgan's Staff is a great weapon that many have been waiting for,and I also agree that there should be a choice. The war will take a lot of time and gold, and it will be fair if the choice is wider and each player can take what he needs more.  As said above, there are a bunch of other perks for the staff, not just tactics. I hope it's not a problem to give the players a choice @Fluxxx ?
    Bengals15psychwolf
  • FluxxxFluxxx Staff Posts: 1,102
    Unfortunately, Guild Shop rewards are static as you can't select specific trait variations upon buying, so this is the only variation of the staff that will be available.
    Pastepsychwolf
  • IgorGGTIgorGGT Member Posts: 51
    Most players still don't have 80% DR so tactic is the right choice for the guild shop
    NovellBurmeliinisPasteTCBRITO
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 345
    Thx NG! I like your choice! <3
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • Elias_InfoElias_Info Member Posts: 5
    Спасибо за ответ. Но, если возможно, в будущем вы могли бы дать такую ​​возможность игрокам?
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    Damn, Shooter Rick and Rosita tokens, that's all the community asked for. Thanks. All these rewards are worth to spent a couple of thousands of gold for GW. :smile:
    ShadowWalkerSCBMApsychwolf
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,157
    I personally prefer the lucky variant but the tactical variant is much, much better for GW. It is a shame we don't have a choice but you and your guildmates are arguably getting the best one of the three.
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 402
    I’ll happily take it with my first 2000 
  • kookaburrakookaburra Member Posts: 49
    I have all 3 variations of Morgan’s magic wand and I use them in different situations. I use the tactical the most though, especially at high levels.