Top Guns of the Season 4 GW

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,000
    edited July 2020
    xbamfx said:
    @WellyLuga ah Damn my HD saw Stabby get annihilated and ran for the door 😆 I just promoted that fool to 10 ⭐️ too, lmao scary bastard. I wish they let our peeps use badges dammit would make for much better chance to fight back lol. It was a good win by you guys for sure, I knew looking at your guys team you had some very strong ppl to contend with. I guess I should be more careful what I wish for 👻👻👻👻👻👻👊👊👊 Im coming soon. Imo GW is way more fun when you have some rivalries hehe 
    Haha yeah it's heartbreaking seeing your team in a GW battle, badgeless and weak. 9* Daryl and Rick hitting for 4k damage :lol:. You know full well if they were stacked with their badges it would be a different story.

Haha yeah we took a gamble and stacked a team looking for you, looks like we got lucky and caught Mimica on a rare off day too! Definitely, it's much more interesting and at least the rivalries are good natured and respectful. They've not turned bitter just yet :lol:
    xbamfx
  • some new players in the top from Mavericks NWO   and  CzSk Elite
    updated 
    xbamfx
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    WellyLuga said:
    xbamfx said:
    @WellyLuga ah Damn my HD saw Stabby get annihilated and ran for the door 😆 I just promoted that fool to 10 ⭐️ too, lmao scary bastard. I wish they let our peeps use badges dammit would make for much better chance to fight back lol. It was a good win by you guys for sure, I knew looking at your guys team you had some very strong ppl to contend with. I guess I should be more careful what I wish for 👻👻👻👻👻👻👊👊👊 Im coming soon. Imo GW is way more fun when you have some rivalries hehe 
    Haha yeah it's heartbreaking seeing your team in a GW battle, badgeless and weak. 9* Daryl and Rick hitting for 4k damage :lol:. You know full well if they were stacked with their badges it would be a different story.

Haha yeah we took a gamble and stacked a team looking for you, looks like we got lucky and caught Mimica on a rare off day too! Definitely, it's much more interesting and at least the rivalries are good natured and respectful. They've not turned bitter just yet :lol:
    That’s because I only know some of your from a distance haha I had some old back and forth comments with Joca back in the day during OG GW build LoL old AOS days when we got duped for 2 battles haha. Still hurts to this day 😆. I still show props to those badass players even tho I can be a prick from time to time haha. I just take a few shots of whiskey and I’m all good......eventually 🤪. Lucille not far WW hehehe 
    [Deleted User]WellyLuga
  • LeoDaiLeoDai Member Posts: 2

[Deleted User]
  • LeoDai said:

cool score, can you write here guild name that I'm can copy and paste into first page? 
  • LeoDaiLeoDai Member Posts: 2
    Crocodile said:
    LeoDai said:

cool score, can you write here guild name that I'm can copy and paste into first page? 
    TKS :) , here you are:
    嘎嘎自由大地
    [Deleted User]
  • LeoDai said:
    Crocodile said:
    LeoDai said:

TKS :) , here you are:
    嘎嘎自由大地
    ty you save me a lot of time trying to write it by myself in Google translate :) 
  • updated 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited July 2020
    Arnoldas said:

your guild are very dangerous :) top scoring
    and a lot of work for me :) 
    TobiramaSenju
  • ArnoldasArnoldas Member Posts: 30
    edited July 2020
    One more photo, add me  749 and Tobiramasenju 753 to the top players highest score aswell, thnx :) 
    [Deleted User]WellyLugaTobiramaSenju
  • Arnoldas said:
    One more photo, add me  749 and Tobiramasenju 753 to the top players highest score aswell, thnx :) 
    add 9 players from your guild and two more from Reborn guild 
    updated 
    TobiramaSenju
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 148
    edited July 2020
    [Deleted User]

[Deleted User]
  • updated 

@Fluxxx you see how many players take part in this, you must add this in game leader board GW
    BurmeliinisPaste
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,141

15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

[Deleted User]
  • Billbam said:

updated 

Congrats to Red Machine on a hard fought win. We closed 5H, 6F and 6G with just 2 fails (mine :cry:). We jumped with 6 on a 46 to finish with. There were some brutal maps so to go through them all without a fail is impressive!
    [Deleted User]xbamfxBurmeliinis
  • updated 
    xbamfx
  • WellyLuga said:

Congrats to Red Machine on a hard fought win. We closed 5H, 6F and 6G with just 2 fails (mine :cry:). We jumped with 6 on a 46 to finish with. There were some brutal maps so to go through them all without a fail is impressive!
    on some days you go hunting, on others they hunt you
    aquilaWellyLugaxbamfxShadowWalker
  • VastichVastich Member Posts: 41
    WellyLuga said:

Thanks, it is pleasant) 
    It was a great battle, we had some nervous without knowing if you have steps in hot spare or fails anywhere before;) 
    WellyLugaxbamfxBurmeliinisaquila
    Crocodile said:
    WellyLuga said:

on some days you go hunting, on others they hunt you
    We had to force a showdown or else might have missed out on winning the season on points again. I would rather finish 2nd or whatever else having faced the team that finished 1st than because we scored less points against other guilds. 

It certainly isn't over yet anyway :smile:
    [Deleted User]xbamfxRohlikzauchem
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Guild Wars heating up 🔥 🔥🔥 Im loving it haha FIGHT CLUB! 
    WellyLuga
  • xbamfx said:
    Guild Wars heating up 🔥 🔥🔥 Im loving it haha FIGHT CLUB! 

your team hunt Red Machine when WW hunt you and now RM hunt WW

[Deleted User]
  • Daiiko said:

updated 
  • welcome five new players in our top 
  • will be unavailable for a week
    come back and add everyone and update the top
  • SPCSPC Member Posts: 34
    Update for me @Crocodile
    [Deleted User]
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,938