How many people keep getting "Connection lost" message?

Happens way too often while playing. Really annoying. :angry:
Deathwish19Pastemarroba2000Sg_Deathm4sDanski_46ADPaqRiotZappaDiElElMrLucky

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,250
    Happens all the time to me. I have to switch out between WiFi and cellular all the time to stop it. Only started after they fixed the airplane mode. But try it and it immediately tell you. Makes me wonder. 
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,352
    All the freakin time!! Does my head in!
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 86
    Ufff. Even in Guilds Wars and outposts. All the time. And the answer always is “check your internet connection”
  • Adamski316Adamski316 Member Posts: 45
    Happens quite a lot. Especially in places with lower bandwidth 
  • LucildenceLucildence Member Posts: 8
    Everyday. Sometimes game will close and relaunch. Very frustrating.
    marroba2000
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 65
    Same here it's fu.... Annoying 
    Elder : Dead Stalkers
    Deathwish19
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 334
    Constantly. To quantify, I get this easily 10+ times per day EVERY SINGLE day.
    It's not wifi or 4G related either as it happens on all wifi networks I play on and across multiple 4G network providers.
    It significantly increased for me post the exploit changes.

• jpsjps Member Posts: 36
    It is happening to me more and more lately....
    Deathwish19
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 120
    Twice to me this morning. I was going to start a thread but someone aleady did!
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,783
    Happens to me when I'm in my garage playing mostly.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,179
    I'm guessing it is to do with the measures they put in place to combat the airplane mode exploit. It seems a bit sensitive to me, it will occasionally happen to me and when I check my Wi-Fi connection it's always a solid 2/3 bars :confused:
    bladgier
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,104
    Happens sometimes for me to. It sometimes was due to an actual connection problem, now recently few times when there was a stable connection.
    It happens often when switching to home WiFi from cellular or the other way around. 
    I'm seeing this message much more frequently is what I'm trying to say. 

What ido is, I tap ok multiple times until it disappears and it comes back to the game after a while. 
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,004
    Certain wifi connections do this for me.
    In my case, I've had it a couple of years ago. Then it was gone for a good year or so. Now it is back again.

Certain connections will never have this issues, others do.

Not sure if it started last update, or the one before. Don't think so, but could be wrong.

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,179
    It's definitely more recent than not. It's not just that, I often find my game struggles to reconnect if I switch over to another app like Line and then back to the game. Especially if I'm in a mission 
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 121
    Not surprising on my old iPad, but more concerning that it’s started on my new iPhone. Doesn’t seem to matter where I am or how i’m Connected.
    Deathwish19
    bladgier said:
    Happens sometimes for me to. It sometimes was due to an actual connection problem, now recently few times when there was a stable connection.
    It happens often when switching to home WiFi from cellular or the other way around. 
    I'm seeing this message much more frequently is what I'm trying to say. 

What ido is, I tap ok multiple times until it disappears and it comes back to the game after a while. 

How long do you find it takes to re-establish a connection? I've never been able to get the reconnect button to work and I always have to kill the app and launch it again, which is doubly annoying.

I'm on the latest version of Android.
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 83
    Same here...
  • StargazerStargazer Member Posts: 14
    Just happen now just on a hard chapter mission that I finish with no injury and now I have to restart over again.
    EngAamie
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 121
    I love staring at that -30 on an outpost mission against a level 23 opponent after getting booted and then timing out. Doesn’t grind me AT ALL.
    Governatormarroba2000ghost_pepper
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 486
    BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU.    
    GovernatorATLAS-Z
    Fuck this bug. It just happened on Big Pile MM47 at the finish line with one move to make for 3 stars. When I reconnected, in NG's infinite wisdom, it ended my turn before I got to move my last survivor resulting in heavy injuries to all three survivors.
    Thanks NG.
    marroba2000ghost_pepper
  • StargazerStargazer Member Posts: 14
    I been getting it so much lately, so annoying!  My internet is slow but stable and fine.
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 37
    yep, on a slow internet connection <10mbps with high latency, this happens too much..
    i have 50mbps wifi connection, and it doesn't happen that much often... 
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 486
    Put down your phone.
    Walk away from your computer. 
    Open your front door.
    No white van?
    R U N !