New event idea: Reroll event with featured traits

JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 53
edited June 30 in Suggestions & Ideas
I recently saw someone spend 150 rerolls that he bought with RPs and not get the trait that he wanted. With how rare and expensive these are it can be quite frustrating trying to get desired traits. How about an event where a certain trait has increased odds of appearing as a choice when rerolling? During a week-end it could be Ruthless, the next week-end, Lucky, etc...

Edit: Like @jrodrf2 suggested, 1 trait per day would be better.

@Fluxxx
ShadowWalkertabernacIgorGGTjrodrf2Goptus_kfNovellroxyy141

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 829
    I like it....something different and useful
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

JordanYuki
  • jrodrf2jrodrf2 Member Posts: 320
    I think this could be a really good idea, but can I suggest a slight tweak?

Make each day of the weekend increased odds of a different trait. So, say, Friday is ruthless, Saturday is punish, and Sunday is power strike. That way there is variety over the three day span. 

Also, I'm not sure this is enough as a stand alone event, so I'd recommend adding double XP or reduced gas refill times to go with it.
    JordanYukighost_pepper
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 120
    Reroll events means selling rerolls. I like 2 packages I've seen. One was 250 rerolls with 100 reinforcements for $10. The other was 350 rerolls for $10. Those are the bundles which appealed to me.

I've only ever made one purchase and it was one of those above. I'm not buying items until they default to the highest level. Reinforcement tokens are too much of a pain in the ass to buy into knowingly. But they do inspire me to keep leveling at a nice speed since i want to avoid them for premium items.
    JordanYuki
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 53
    Another great bundle was the one with 450 rerolls and 100 radios that we had during the summer call not long ago. Maybe they could run some calls to go along with the featured traits. If the featured trait is punish, a bruiser call, power strike, a warrior or scout call, etc...