Tuesday Blues

Once again, there is nothing to do on Tuesday's. It's usually a complete waste of a day for the game. Is it NG's day off during the week? I love how you run a Eugene call on a day when nobody has radios unless you have been hoarding them. On a day before the Challenge missions start where you can grab 100 radios on the first day usually.  At least have the decency to run it on Wednesday as well. Well played, but I will keep my money in my pocket for this one even though I am so close to 2 Pink stars on him. 

Why not make badge removal a permanent one day event on Tuesday's? Doesn't cost you a thing, and gives us a reason to log on and view the in-game ads which generate revenue for you. Or, create an "Outpost Raid Party Day" and double rewards for Outpost missions every Tuesday. At least on Monday's we have the well-worn Distance, which needs a total rewards revamp but it's something to do.

I'm only bitter because I have said this for 2 years now. I love the game and love my guild, but I see the BS and feel compelled to call it out.

@Fluxx, you are a great voice for the people. What say you?
jimmorrison369Deathwish19IgorGGTNovellZettejpsSCBMADanski_46DiElElJenngMrLucky

Comments

• IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 121
    Pace yourself on Monday, finish Distance Tuesday and hit the Outpost. Perfect day for Kill With Jerry since there are no real missions to worry about or from which it’s diverting gas. Do we really want to constantly grind?
    GovernatorMrLucky
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 254
    Hence my Badge Removal Tuesday event suggestion.
    Governator
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 334
    I've been playing Borderlands 2 and levelling up my sniper Zer0, while learning to 1 shot cheese kill bosses using b0re. It's fun.
    But I did log in to use my ~550 radios on Eugene (1700 tokens).
    Danski_46GovernatorJenng
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 254
    Damn....I'd kill for that.
  • cyclon98cyclon98 Member Posts: 24
    edited June 30
    Recently, I never do double calls especially for bruisers since it's far better to wait until 100% bruiser class call. Neither Stabby Rick nor Huntsman Daryl as there're Alt hero 100% call.

I only make double calls for Sasha, Abe.. whose tokens are not easy to come by elsewhere. :D
    PasteLoneWanderer360
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,370
    For those old enough to remember the original double hero call that’s where it was at. 
    psychwolf
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 37
    haha, i did 6 calls=90 radios and only 32 tokens of michone on the 6th call. then i didnt have courage to go on n on.... 
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 120
    edited July 1
    Billdinger said
     Or, create an "Outpost Raid Party Day" and double rewards for Outpost missions every Tuesday.
    @Fluxxx This is a really good idea. But i think move it to Monday. That way both Distance and Outpost have something going on. Players can make decisions about what to do with their gas. 

The balance problem with Distance is that lower level players who have even unlocked it run into their "wall" early on. Then... nothing to do. If lower level players can grind Outpost with better rewards then they can have enough TG to buy stuff from the TG shop.

When you can play challenge far enough each week, you get enough TG from clearing rounds not to need to play Outpost. But not so for lower or mid range players. Keeping them active by playing Outpost on Monday and Tuesday is a really smart move. Strong players won't, they'll still put their time into Distance or into whining about Distance.

Give the developing players a leg up!

Edit: make it a 2 day event. Monday and Tuesday. Run it between Challenges.
    cyclon98GovernatorDeathwish19
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,905
    Maybe just use Tuesday to come to the Forum and find all the "Insightful" posts. :lol:
    MrLuckyWahooDawgDeathwish19SCBMA
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 486
    edited July 2
    ... or go outside.  Hahaha!
    Just kiddin'!    :p
    STAY INSIDE AND PLAY.
    GovernatorSCBMA
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,783
    edited July 2
    Find one newbie player in your guild and take them under your wing... Teach them crafting, heroes, saving, battle techniques....

Strengthen your ranks. Be a big brother. Take the time, there's no excuse right now.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"