Advice Please

ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 512
Shall in re roll iron skin for luck on Morgan & Eugene .Not sure what to do , i know its all to do with having 80% DR but i have no idea how to calculate how much DR i have

Wild Walking Family

Comments

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 572
    Ok so for Eugene your damage reduction is around 23+23+16 = 62 from badges and another 10% from the tactical trait on the staff so 72. At this point it would be a good idea to find and upgrade another armor which would have silver IS instead of ruthless. This would give another 10% to take you to 80% DR. You could then reroll Eugene's IS trait to Lucky. Obviously you should also try to craft some better legendary DR badges (optimally with Dodge or Retaliate trait bonus) to make armor IS unnecessary. That might take some time, however, depending on your understanding of the crafting cycles, your luck in crafting and your stockpile of legendary components.

For Morgan you have a similar situation. Badges give around 25+21+17=63 + 10 for the Festive Lucille so 73%. So same strategy for Morgan. Skip that stun resistance (only bring it when you are sure you'll get hit by tanks) for silver IS.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Reeconn
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,483
    Really should switch badges, Morgan would do better with the +bruiser badge. 

Only time I ever run Morgan is with another bruiser and that’s typically with Eugene in lead 
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 185
    I can see by your badges you are on the B/6dr crafting cycle. Players can eventually get what they need this way. But there is better stuff out there. Especially with the health% badges. And those are critical for optimal bruiser performance. I suggest you explore the #badges channel on Magic's discord server.

Get comfortable with jumps because it is worth learning.

I'm not sure how to link to it with my phone but I'm quite sure someone else will do so. Probably in the next post.
    Paste
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 512
    I can see by your badges you are on the B/6dr crafting cycle. Players can eventually get what they need this way. But there is better stuff out there. Especially with the health% badges. And those are critical for optimal bruiser performance. I suggest you explore the #badges channel on Magic's discord server.

Get comfortable with jumps because it is worth learning.

I'm not sure how to link to it with my phone but I'm quite sure someone else will do so. Probably in the next post.
    JUMPS whats that ????
    Wild Walking Family
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 185
    When you move between seperate fixed lists of badges to locate and then gold craft the unicorn badges. 
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 143
    https://discord.gg/PvWYqaQ
    Read up on pinned posts in badges channel