TWD SPOILERS

2»

Comments

• GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 305
    SCBMA said:
    ...That’s the same guy who posted 6 weeks in advance that Negan was going to kill Alpha.
    Ironically, that was a spoiler. I haven't seen the season yet. I didn't know that Alpha died or that Negan killed her.
    But it's not your fault I am a season behind. I bought it on Vudu; just haven't had time to watch it.

ShadowWalkerLoneWanderer360jimmorrison369Captainslayer
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,016
    ATLAS-Z said:
    That said...

If @Timyun has crossed the line and it sounds like maybe he has then shame on him. But I think the bigger crime by far is @SCBMA just being his usual super fun self.
    Did you read this @SCBMA ?

This was me acknowledging Timyuns crime.

How dense are you that you missed that?

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    SCBMAPaste
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,393
    edited July 6
    Whilst I don't condone the somewhat toxic reaction, slinging insults, whatever else I do tend to agree with @SCBMA. I'm not sure if @Timyun has access to insider information or just scours the internet for fan theories or whatever else but I've always opened any post of his with my eyes half closed.  There have been multiple times where spoilers have been dropped and they are often before the episode has even aired. It's always given me the impression of someone who is entitled and bragging about knowing things that wasn't supposed to be known. There is never any spoiler warnings or any consideration to anyone who might not want to know yet.

If I am at all behind on the show I never click one of his threads and it shouldn't really be like that so it looks like this is the straw that broke the camel's back.
    SCBMAShadowWalkerjimmorrison369Captainslayer
    SCBMA said:
    Uh no @ATLAS-Z,
    Your sentence starts with the word “if”. That is not acknowledgement.

Well unlike some folks I have a full-time family and a full-time job. On top of a full-time Guild family to run. 

So when I say if it means that I'm taking you at your word and have not researched to see if you are sharing actual facts. The if gives you the benefit of the doubt assuming that what you were saying is true then he has in fact committed the infraction.

maybe if you would just get your mom to spring for cable none of this would be an issue. Maybe if you paid her rent she would have money to get cable.

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    SCBMAPasteLoneWanderer360jimmorrison369Deathwish19
    @Timyun bro I tried to have your back but if you're going to be sharing stuff that hasn't even aired on normally scheduled cable programs that's not cool

Deathwish19Timyun
    On topic @zbot

What about a compromise?

Could we allow spoilers if the original poster included the word "SPOILERS" in the headline topic of the post?

That should make it clear and easy for anyone who doesn't want to see spoilers to avoid the post.

That seems fair doesn't it?

Danski_46SCBMAPasteLoneWanderer360
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,752
    @ATLAS-Z no spoiler means no spoilers.  It's crystal clear and forum users don't have to worry about spoilers.

SCBMAATLAS-Zjimmorrison369Deathwish19
    @zbot CRYSTAL 

Sure.

And now it can be changed yes? Pretty sure there's no arms broken preventing that from happening?

Because not all form users care about spoilers.

And how long is something a spoiler?

Are we still not allowed to talk about stuff from season 1?

Looking a little less Crystal don't you think?

PasteLoneWanderer360
  • Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,419
    Nice to see some things never change...

Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

tabernacjimmorrison369SCBMAJimiFaith
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 432
    @SCBMA Which part of this post is it that you disagree with?
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/414021/#Comment_414021

Is it the factual statement that you can watch TWD on Amazon the day after? That you have to pay for them? Or that Atlas uses this way to watch the show? I'm curious because those are the only things in the post. Because it couldn't be that you're a petty person who automatically downvote people you don't like, could it?
    ATLAS-ZShadowWalkerJayZjimmorrison369Danski_46
    William Shatner Get ALife GIF - WilliamShatner GetALife Nerds - Discover   Share GIFs
    (Not directed at anyone in particular and as much towards myself as anyone else.)
    ShadowWalkerjimmorrison369WellyLuga
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,530
    @Paste disagrees with anything that isn’t liked fact or not, but if you disagree with them they run and cry. Attempting to get someone banned. 

@ATLAS-Z I really liked that one scene from the pilot, that we can’t discuss because it’s crystal someone might not have seen the pilot episode yet. 
    ShadowWalkerATLAS-Z
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 471
    edited July 7
    If it's available on TV or the net, be it a trailer, behind the scenes or whatever, I don't think it's a spoiler. Explaining the plot or saying somebody died- that's a spoiler. Seeing a picture of a character and knowing their name doesn't spoil their involvement as a character or explain their backstory.
    I agree with Atlas that having to wait a year to discuss the show is ridiculous.
    All that being said, isn't there a way to label something a spoiler on the forum and people won't see it unless you click? I swear I've seen that.
    I recall a Grimes family radio call... 

That's pretty spoiler-rific... I mean are we assuming that there's a Grimes family?

I know there are two heroes in the game with the last name Grimes, but how dare they spoil it for me that they are actually related.

I mean come on, is Rick Carl's Uncle dad? Or is Carl just a fanboy who assumed local sheriff's name?

I don't know this is all speculation until No Man's Land ruined it for me. 

And Michonne was in that call to if I recall? How does she play into it? Is she Rick's Daddy?

I'm so confused I definitely can't watch the show now this has completely ruined everything.

LoneWanderer360DrunkenShadowWalker
    edited July 7
    I wait until the seasons are over and then binge them. So I accept that things are going to get spoiled.
    But the game itself has spoiled a lot more than the forum posts I have read - especially the episode missions. (The appearance of the Whisperers in missions was a gigantic spoiler.) At the very least, the appearance of specific heroes in the episode missions is an indication that they aren't already dead - which on this show can be a pretty big spoiler.

jimmorrison369LoneWanderer360
    edited July 7
    @Drunken I'm obviously not ashamed about bringing up SCBMA or suggesting he should be banned. I stand by it. Forum access is not a human right, and rules that aren't enforced amounts to nothing.
    Yeah if he's not banned, then no one should be banned... ever.

The rules on being toxic, trolling, and flaming are pretty CRYSTAL.

Paste
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,530
    @Paste was referring to him in my post not you
    PasteATLAS-Z
    Oh, you were agreeing with me :D. I thought I was the only one who were trying to get someone banned around here.
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,232
    I've been spoiled tons of times by the same game with their special phones calls... My fault i think because i see the show always 2 years late..lol.. now i watched and ended Season 9 only because i was locked at home because of the pandemic times...
    ..so with the special calls i always knew who was going to die 1 year or more before watching the show...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    MrLuckyDeathwish19
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 471
    Especially when they do the "Fallen friends" call.
This discussion has been closed.