Leader trait idea for Luke

Luke (Bruiser): Power of Music

Description: Luke’s stunning attacks have {0}% of incapacitating the enemy for an additional turn. When Luke’s attacks doesn’t incapacitate the enemy, there’s {1}% that the enemy’s damage is reduced by {2}% for 1 turn. If Luke is damaged and he attacks an enemy, he heals for {3}% health.
As a leader, each member of your team gain these bonuses.

Why this Leader Trait?: Luke loves music and when I think of characters like him in video games, I think about support characters that heal, buff and debuff. 
ShadowWalker

Comments

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 537
    How about Library Book LT? Other members who kill a walker that has damaged Luke have X% chance to regain full charge bar. Throw him out there into the world as chum!
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 148
    How about Library Book LT? Other members who kill a walker that has damaged Luke have X% chance to regain full charge bar. Throw him out there into the world as chum!
    I was thinking something similar but as an improvement to Rosita’s LT, if she kills a walker or a human that damaged one of her allies she’d have {0}% chance of regaining some or all charge points. Plus a damage boost or something against those who damaged her allies.