Leader trait idea for Kelly

Kelly (Scout): Superpower

Description: Kelly has {0}% chance of gaining a charge point when a chance base part of a teammates own leader trait takes effect. The values of Kelly’s own leader trait are increased by {1}%.
As a leader, each member of your team gain these bonuses.

Further explanations: For the first part of her trait, let’s say you have her (Leader), Maggie (Shooter) and Sasha. If Kelly gains a charge point with Superpower, Maggie and Sasha would have a chance of gaining a charge point, if Maggie’s keeping the peace takes effect and she can attack again, Kelly and Sasha would have a chance of gaining a charge point and if Sasha gains a charge point with Good out of Bad, Kelly and Maggie would have a chance of gaining a charge point. Superpower activating on Maggie or Sasha wouldn’t give others a chance of gaining a charge point. The way the second part of her trait would work is if you have her (Leader) with Rick (Scout) and Sasha, Superpower would increase Kelly’s odds of gaining a charge point with Superpower, Rick would deal more damage with Lead by Exemple and Sasha would have increased chances of gaining a charge point with Good out of Bad. Her teammates would not have increased chances of gaining a charge point with Superpower, only their own LT would have increased values.

Why this Leader Trait?: This idea comes from the following conversation she had with Carol. << When I started losing my hearing, my sister told me it wasn't my weakness... it my was my superpower. And now look. Everybody's learning sign because of me. You think the way that you are is a weakness? I heard the stories about you, in the old days. We all have. About how you just... go off, and do the thing that only you can do. Lone wolf. That's your superpower. You can't give up everything about yourself because bad things happen. I gotta believe that.>>
ShadowWalker