Max XP Problem?

Seems with the Gas Booster and 2x XP gifts, most folks will be maxed out on XP soon or already have. That makes the 25% cheaper upgrades a total waste. There’s no way to spend the XP down fast enough to keep up with supply. :neutral:

#firstworldproblems
3vilrineMagnusRexTCBRITOReeconnZetteDiElElfearofthedarkShezza10ShadowWalkerRickMSAPigBenisden4play

Comments

• MagnusRexMagnusRex Member Posts: 17
    Indeed! Booster only activated three hours and already maxed out on xp. Weapon and survivor both upgrading. As a 35 lvl player this sucks big time..
    DiElElmarroba2000ADPaq
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 146
    @Fluxxx ???
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,099
    Always been that way.

Just don't use your booster until 5 second upgrade comes by.

You have two weeks to claim it I'm sure there will be an event in that time.

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Paste
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,066
    ATLAS-Z said:
    Always been that way.

Just don't use your booster until 5 second upgrade comes by.

You have two weeks to claim it I'm sure there will be an event in that time.
    Yeah, I’m holding off on the Stardust Challenge gifts. The problem is from the Update Gift. That one needed to be cashed in before the last Challenge ended. Swimming in XP right now but close to drowning. 
    MagnusRex
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 484
    Somebody asked for 5 sec upgrades yesterday, but looks like they want to sell gold bundles instead.
    3vilrine
  • ThunderstormThunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    I will probably strike lottery if they give us the 5s survivor/equipment upgrade within these 2 weeks. I doubt so...