Pizza Guy Glenn (PGG) traits

DedmonDedmon Member Posts: 7
Hey all. Was curious what’s the consensus on rerolling PGG. Is everyone going pure offensive glass cannon like SR or HD? Mix or defensive like Gabriel? What traits are you happy with? I obviously changed bullet dodge already and got ruthless. 

Comments

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 579
    Personally I am going with a defensive setup like Gabriel, he already has Luck, Dodge, and Retaliate which plays well for that build. I believe he will be most useful on maps where you need to open a bunch of crates. Usually on those maps, you don't have much time to kill all the walkers that spawn, so surviving a hit will probably be more important than dealing damage. If I don't have much success with this build then I could always change to glass cannon.
    RickMSA
  • DedmonDedmon Member Posts: 7
    Most of my guild mates and I are leaning toward glass cannon (or are re-rolling him that way). He could prove handy in GW on Search for missions with two bruisers. You may need someone to kill some walkers if you get stuck. Even as a defensive scout, how many hits will he take before he is in a struggle? I guess it depends who you are sending him into missions with most often. Right now I'm not using him other than to scavenge faster than before.
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,483
    Even father gabe goes almost instant struggle. 

So really you are buying 1 maybe 2 turns. Where as glass you attack, open, attack... if you are using prowl, you attack, prowl, open, prowl 
    psychwolf
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 143
    If he uses a weapon with swift strike, attacks and kills and it activates, opens crate, then no more actions....is this working as intended? Whereas with tactical, attack, open, attack or open another
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 3,897
    Yes it's working as intended

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    With Swift strike I believe it was said it could basically just turn into an endless turn. In this case with tactical it’s really only 3 hits max and things would need to lineup perfectly to be able to prowl and open 
  • DedmonDedmon Member Posts: 7
    GREEN THUMB IN THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE IS A PERFECT EXAMPLE FOR GOING OFFENSIVE IMO AND FOR USING PGG AS THE LEADER.  LOTS OF BOXES, THREAT COUNTER, ETC.
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 185
    Power strike, ruthless, dodge, lucky. Others seem to like strong for dodge. And tactical spear. It's been fun!
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 579
    If people are prowling with a glass cannon PGG then that's cool. My Daryl's LT is only Lv 6 so I probably won't have much luck with that on higher levels. My tank PGG just survived a hit at lv 43, so Drunk is right that we may only be able to take 1 or 2 hits, but that's all I may need to get the mission done. Also, I don't think an offensive team will last that long in "Green Thumb," there are just way too many walkers in the starting spawn and then you're getting a spawn wave of 4 walkers every 2/3 turns. Good luck with that is all I can say. 

I would say though, on "Next Door" I used Beta, PGG and Rick and I didn't get hit. So a glass cannon Glenn would've been better in that situation. I guess it all just depends on the map and your play style.
    @ShadowWalker I think more often than not at HRSL it’s more beneficial for damage. 

Awesome taking a hit at 43, but for a max player a level 50 hit might and I mean might be 1. I just think of Gabe from my use and he gets waxed.

Green thumb is a LEGENDARY gold dump. Don’t matter what team you take you just pray lol.