Ricks leader trait doesnt increase damage

forsakenANforsakenAN Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
edited August 3 in Bug Reports
So I have used New Ricks insipiration ability in distance and noticed that my characters are doing aprox same damage as without it even tho they should have +40%. I run couple scavenge missions just to get screenshots and it looks like its being ignored. I used my governor as example.

Following is my badge setup + gear. I picked lvl 28 missions so there shouldnt be body shots as often. Usualy my gov does 10-15k on standard hits and 15-20k on crit

All pictures are shared on drive link, since this stupid forum thing doesnt like pictures apereantly

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SNeMNEn1YVgQBiFuxTCFzPbXG-E5zVQ7?usp=sharing

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,119
    Your Drive Link requires permission to view it you'd be better off just posting the pictures here in the chat

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
  • forsakenANforsakenAN Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Sorry fixed it. I tried to add pictures, but for some reason it was whining about too long text, and than it shown up as tons of text lines instead of picture