Pile of Fire, now a pile of %!÷B]ô

I have seen a lot of frustration today with launch over the map and bleed you, wrestle you, kill you walkers. This is "bothering" players at every level of development. 

Bleed doesn't function like stun. We have anti-stun armor which can sometimes trigger. Bleed doesn't function like the rest of the slot machine stuff, sometimes yes and sometimes no. Bleed will ALWAYS happen to you and bleed will ALWAYS take your turn to remove it. Ultimately, it's not fast walkers with bleed that is the problem. Bleed itself is the problem.

We don't have gear or traits to prevent bleed. Maybe that's what TDog needs. Give him built in razor and 100% anti-bleed. Then let's see what we can do with him as leader and without the absolutely critical razor we cannot live without on our gear. THAT sounds like a fun creative direction to take the game. 

Please do something. Bleed makes me want to ignore this weeks challenge.
psychwolfmarroba2000SuperheroDanski_46GovernatorDiElElcotodosoTCBRITOShezza10huskersoxfanAndreasAWanniesprinklesp_herianCaptainslayerKyrusCarl_s_Hatmack22RickMSA

Comments

• BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 879
    Maybe make a new armor trait where gold level protects 100% against bleed? A lot of players start to have an issue with too much XP so would also be a good XP drain to make dozens of anti-bleed armors.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    TCBRITOAndreasAW
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 640
    edited August 2020
    Or gold armor is 50% and silver is 25%. And TDog has 50% anti-bleed which stacks with the items. 

Edit: and fix the randomized logic for the item traits so that anti-bleed and anti-stun never show up together on the same item. Anti-stun + hazard, yes. Anti-bleed + hazard, yes. Anti-stun + anti-bleed, no. Can't go breaking the game.
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 786
    There are maps with Spikes and Tanks though, especially in Guild Wars. I wouldn't mind an anti-stun and anti-bleed armor. It would be good against human enemies as well, which can cause the bleed status and potentially stun you. I suppose it does make it more strategic if you have to choose between one or the other, but something tells me that's not why you're in favor of keeping them separate.
    TCBRITO
    That is a good idea @Governator, considering we can use Medkits and not take up a turn, we should be able to bandage up a bleed for only 1 action point.
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 607
    I say scrap bleeding for fast walkers. this will be the shittiest challenge so far easily. 
    ghost_pepperDanski_46PigBenisDJTheDarksider
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 640
    edited August 2020
    There are maps with Spikes and Tanks though, especially in Guild Wars. I wouldn't mind an anti-stun and anti-bleed armor. It would be good against human enemies as well, which can cause the bleed status and potentially stun you. I suppose it does make it more strategic if you have to choose between one or the other, but something tells me that's not why you're in favor of keeping them separate.
    Actually that's exactly why I'm in favor of keeping them separate. Fire, stun, and bleed are the three issues mele deals with. Do we really want all 3 on one single chase item? The holy grail of items? Or we can buy one for $50 on the 50th month of challenge history but the bundle also comes with 50 radios and 50 gold and 50 trade goods! Yeah, let's not go that route.

This map showcases a big gapping hole in the game with respect to bleed. It's 'bleeding' out the fun. I had a personal best last week of nearly 150 more stars than first run of boom barrel.  I don't even want to use all these extra round passes. I just kind of want to wait for this week to be over.
    ShadowWalkerpsychwolfAndreasAW
    Oh ok @ghost_pepper, I believe I misunderstood you at first then. My bad lol

To be honest I don't think an armor with all 3 would be breaking the game. I assume it would be ideal to keep gold hazard suit, so you will have to settle for silver stun, or anti-bleed. Also, no dodge or health bonus means you can't take as many hits. It would also be a very situational piece since you would need to be in a map with fatties and spikes or fast walkers.
    PigBenis
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 143
    Vous voulez que NG invente une veste qui permet d'éviter le saignement ? 😂 et par quoi vous allez le remplacer sur la veste de cogneurs ? Le conteneur deviendra de plus en plus faible.
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 160
    edited August 2020
    Pile of fire is going to be about the same as Green Thumb was last week. 3* to 50 with a bit of slot machine involved to start charged instead of slot machine on going 3 for 3 on box opens. 
    psychwolfPigBeniscotodoso
  • GuapoGuapo Member Posts: 990
    You're welcome.  I told y'all I was back. 
    In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us.
    Governatorxbamfx
  • CoolsebCoolseb Member Posts: 125
    If only fast walkers get a "chance to bleed" instead of a "systematic bleed", it could let us a... Chance to... be a bit less frustrated !
    Guys, you put the level a bit strong again with the sneaker's ones 🤣
    The fun gone. 
    Danski_46AndreasAW
    Daiiko said:
    Vous voulez que NG invente une veste qui permet d'éviter le saignement ? 😂 et par quoi vous allez le remplacer sur la veste de cogneurs ? Le conteneur deviendra de plus en plus faible.
    Try again, bro, it seems you still get problem with automatic correction 🤣🤣🤣
    What will be more and more weak?
    😘
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 244
    One hit from a USUAL walker. Instant bleeding.

@Fluxxx

Visual bug or working as intended?

• LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 544
    Pile of fire isn't too bad once you realize you are safe in that lower left corner.
    I don't go as high as some but at 35 it's still pretty easy.

Deathwish19
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,835
    @Superhero that’s a fast walker, the stunned symbol covers up the fast walker symbol. Also the visual glitch where it knows it’s going be stunned on retaliate removes the fast walker tag when it’s walking towards you. 
    SuperherocotodosodalmerShadowWalker
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 244
    Firekid said:
    @Superhero that’s a fast walker, the stunned symbol covers up the fast walker symbol. Also the visual glitch where it knows it’s going be stunned on retaliate removes the fast walker tag when it’s walking towards you. 

I played it myself. It wasn´t a fast walker and I read the same scenario yesterday from another person.
    @superhero it is a fast walker you can tell by how it looks and see it’s wearing “sneakers” also there are only 3 other fast walkers to the left side of the map and there should be 4. 
    dalmerShadowWalker
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    They look like something out of I am Legend 
    Dedmon

Here's my feeling about this challenge map set : unfair. Here's one of the situations.
    Notice that at 3rd try you got a proof that even using a medikit, your toon bleed on.
    My question is : what is a medikit ?
  • RiotZappaRiotZappa Member Posts: 86
    I’ve honestly had enough of this game. Constantly nerfing traits and making the game harder.

Purely for money, bollocks to it. 3 years down the pan, new game time.
    Danski_46psychwolfJankel
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    I hate the change to this map so much
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    @Coolseb if you don’t move abe across you block the ones from the left and can run to the line. 
    Or pretty sure you could have smashed the ones of the left and nothing would have come through. If both RGG and assault are charged and you stun that first walker you should be in the clear. 
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 305
    Not trying to start an argument; I just want to understand something.
    Is everyone basically saying that they want the difficulty of the Challenge to pretty much stay the same while survivors and equipment improve, leading to higher and higher star counts?
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 305
    Before, I was able to 3* this map consistently up to the low 50s with Scout Daryl as leader and 2 bruisers (and I'm not very good). It is definitely tougher now.