Know Your Enemy in Season Five Guild Wars

Comments

• DAY 5 updated
  • Lithuanian-HQ remove from the list, they don't fight for the season after miss war1

• WAR1 fully updated (except two guilds later today) waiting next war :)
  • VastichVastich Member Posts: 42
    Crocodile said:
    Lithuanian-HQ remove from the list, they don't fight for the season after miss war1

It would be honest if you add your quild instead of Lithuanian-HQ (yes, I remember that you're not a fool :blush: )
  • Vastich said:
    Crocodile said:
    Lithuanian-HQ remove from the list, they don't fight for the season after miss war1

It would be honest if you add your quild instead of Lithuanian-HQ (yes, I remember that you're not a fool :blush: )

this is strange, I thought the Red Machine knows how to count because almost all the screenshots of our battles are on the forum.
    Come on, you write the text and I will add it to the first post.
    Let this be the first coloboration between the Dark Alliance and the Red Machine, and then maybe we will train you in the guild wars :) 
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    Crocodile said:
    Vastich said:
    Crocodile said:

this is strange, I thought the Red Machine knows how to count because almost all the screenshots of our battles are on the forum.
    Come on, you write the text and I will add it to the first post.
    Let this be the first coloboration between the Dark Alliance and the Red Machine, and then maybe we will train you in the guild wars :) 
    Maybe Red Machine should go with 10 players next week, so they can challenge and battle Dark Alliance (and not have to play WW and Mavs yet, because there will be plenty of time for that later) :wink:

Anyways, thanks for all your work on this post @Crocodile. It is fun to be able to see the scores every day. It is kind of annoying the game doesn't have a way of letting us do this, so we appreciate the time it takes for you to organize and review. We would probably do something similar, except the end of GW battles is the middle of the night for us, so it is hard to track.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    [Deleted User]
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    Crocodile said:
    Mavericks OG
    War#1 --- 54 345
    Day1: 0 --- 6 670 W (10 005) T8?
    I can confirm this was T8. It is flattering that earlier this week, you thought we played with 7 and achieved a very high score. Unfortunately, quite the opposite. Played with 8 and had a bad first day :sweat_smile:
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    [Deleted User]
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 1,141
    We had many players complain they were getting crushed by maps/levels they normal cruise through.  Tough week.  An now into another with no tools left hahaha.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & Badge System 101 Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

[Deleted User]miori199373
  • Billbam said:
    We had many players complain they were getting crushed by maps/levels they normal cruise through.  Tough week.  An now into another with no tools left hahaha.

look what we have, and almost no chance to fix this befor day1 war2

https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/44685/bug-with-the-replenishment-of-the-rest-of-the-implemented-attacks
    Billbam
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 556
    @Vastich
    Daylight between 1st and 4th. 
    So no problem then counting. We still have to play the game. 
    Will take more then the calculator to beat you guys. 
    Vastich

• add guild   众神之巅    to the list
  • and think about some of this guilds too

• Dead Stalkers

LA REVOLUCION

Le 12 case

Greek Elite 

welcome on board :) 
    Crocodile said:
    Dead Stalkers

LA REVOLUCION

Le 12 case

Greek Elite 

welcome on board :) 
    Have these Guilds requested to be on board? 
    I don’t understand that logic if so. 
    This is an interesting way to see you opponents and the consistency of what days they tend to put numbers. Especially if you try to match them. 
    I understand why you are doing it, but don’t understand why you share the information to us. Wouldn’t it be best to keep in-house??
    Try and get a leg up. Because there is a clear Top3 these past seasons. 
    Why give them more opportunities to do better. 
    Billbam said:
    It was a normal week. 
    Maybe they had too much confidence going into maps they felt they crushed in the past. 
  • Have these Guilds requested to be on board? 
    nope :)
    more people crazy party 
    brucewayne007
  • I understand why you are doing it, but don’t understand why you share the information to us. Wouldn’t it be best to keep in-house?
    I'm wrote about that in first post 
    brucewayne007
    Crocodile said:
    I understand why you are doing it, but don’t understand why you share the information to us. Wouldn’t it be best to keep in-house?
    I'm wrote about that in first post 
    Acknowledged. 
    Sorry I had to reread it. 
    It was more of a spur of the moment type without researching it prior haha. 
    [Deleted User]
  • some interesting fight for Day 1:  right now

Mavs OG   Vs  Belarus  Teams 7
    6 154  Vs  5 693

WW    Vs   Ветер Перемен not sure but think Teams 9
    7 836   Vs  7 380

Red Machine  Vs  Sweden  Teams 8
    7 332   Vs  6 996 
  • Ветер Перемен make they move now  7 704 but still not enough
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited September 2020
    one more move for Ветер Перемен +32 still not enough  come on guys try harder ^)
    Crocodile said:
    one more move for Ветер Перемен +32 still not enough  come on guys try harder ^)
    This isn’t some cheer squad thread now is it
    xbamfxTCBRITO
  • Crocodile said:
    This isn’t some cheer squad thread now is it
    nope just online streaming ^)
  • 2 mins Ветер lead 8 116 Vs 7 836 WW
  • and Ветер Перемен wins 
    Vastich
  • WAR2 DAY1 Updated

Le Royaume and Zombrex Elite later today
  • nice match for streaming 

Legacy Eh Vs GK Crew A   Teams 7
  • also 

Mavericks NWO  Vs Ukraine United  think Teams 10
  • update for day 2 will delay 
    hurricane in my region shot down electricity and no access to my notes :) but all data for day 2 I'm collected and wait for fix this problem 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited September 2020
    DAY 2 UPDATED