Know Your Enemy in Season Five Guild Wars

124»

Comments

  • grzechExpgrzechExp Member Posts: 48
    You've done a bunch of good work @Crocodile.
    Tell me if there is any API available to get this data?
    I ask becouse from what you see in game leaderboards there is only top50 teams in season and WAR visible.
    Some of the Guilds were not visible in any of the TOPs and you still had updates for them in the spreadsheet.
    How is that possible?
    [Deleted User]
  • grzechExp said:
    You've done a bunch of good work @Crocodile.
    Tell me if there is any API available to get this data?
    I ask becouse from what you see in game leaderboards there is only top50 teams in season and WAR visible.
    Some of the Guilds were not visible in any of the TOPs and you still had updates for them in the spreadsheet.
    How is that possible?
    there are no any API
    it's just some resourcefulness
    there are 6 way to know score in GW

    1. online leaderboard GW for Season 
    2. online leaderboard GW for All-Time
    3. online leaderboard GW for War
    4. Top guilds Challenge leaderboard 
    5. Local Top Challenge leaderboard 
    6. See guild info in Serch menu from account that have no guild
    TCBRITO
  • grzechExpgrzechExp Member Posts: 48
    That's a pity that there is still no API of any sort :(

    6th point requires a lot of effort.

    Kudos for your work.
    [Deleted User]JayZTCBRITO
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,712
    grzechExp said:
    That's a pity that there is still no API of any sort :(

    6th point requires a lot of effort.

    Kudos for your work.
    Agreed. Really fun to watch.
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
  • Hi guys
    I'm added some information from season 2 and 3 and thinking that it's not only about know your enemy its about all history of Guild Wars mode so I'm changing name of the spreadsheet to The History of Guild Wars
    So if you have some global information from last seasons and you wana keep it in history you can sent me that screenshot you have and I'm adding it. 
    Also I'm thinking that it's not right that only I'm have an access to spreadsheet and I'm gladly give access whit Editor permission to several players that represent the largest and most respected guilds family in the game
    so @Karajoca @JayZ @Billbam @AndreyV maybe someone from Eh guilds family and others so just pm me your email and I'm add you if you want of course 
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 366
    Nice idea, to put everything on one place... unfortunately i don't think anyone in WW keep screenshots  :/  I can try, but doubt i will find much. What exactly do you need, battles or only final record of the season ?
  • Karajoca said:
    Nice idea, to put everything on one place... unfortunately i don't think anyone in WW keep screenshots  :/  I can try, but doubt i will find much. What exactly do you need, battles or only final record of the season ?

    WW general information already in the spreadsheet a season 2 and 3 total score
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 366
    Ok, was season 2, 5vs5 matches ? How many wars were there ? I know for sure we lost two matches in total.
    Vs Super Greens and vs White Noise. Rest were wins.

    Then season 3, 10 vs 10, 16 matches, 15 wins, 1 loss (vs Mavs OG) I think there is thread where we can dig some matches for this season
  • Karajoca said:
    Ok, was season 2, 5vs5 matches ? How many wars were there ? I know for sure we lost two matches in total.
    Vs Super Greens and vs White Noise. Rest were wins.

    Then season 3, 10 vs 10, 16 matches, 15 wins, 1 loss (vs Mavs OG) I think there is thread where we can dig some matches for this season
    as I'm remember season 3 was then you lose Mavs only 2 point (find screenshot in some Mavs topic)
    and season 2 same Mavs topic screenshot


  • or it was season 1 and season 2
    so who win season 3?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited October 2020
    I'm think im remember season 1 was only two wars so no one cant score so much so I'm think im right season 2 and 3 wins by Mav
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited October 2020
    found in the archives of the guild Belarus several rare screenshots with the results for season 1, season 2 and season 3 and added their seasonal result to some guilds
    I also want to express my deep respect to the leader of the guild Belarus @mir for saving all the battles and I was able to make a complete spreadsheet of guild battles for the guild Belarus starting from the first season, it's a pity that not everyone keeps such information so carefully.
    So if you have screenshots with all your battles, throw me in a pm in chronological order and I will make you the same spreadsheet  as for the guild Belarus, we will restore part of the history of wars together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited October 2020
    I figured out how to switch between the local tops of the challenge and this means that you can track the result of any team on the Guild Wars, you just need to know which country the guild is attached to
    Billbam
Sign In or Register to comment.