Guild wars

Is it better too be   Defeated  or to be absent in guild wars 

Comments

• GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 285
    Well that depends on whether you enjoy it or not. If you dont play, you gain nothing. Even if you lose you gain rewards...
    relb67ZetteThüringer
  • ЖенёкЖенёк Member Posts: 6
    For guild absence is better, for you - losing.
    relb67
  • ThüringerThüringer Member Posts: 23
    Why should be absence be better for the guild? Even if the guild lose the battle, she get the during the battle earned "victorypoints", only without the 1,5 x multiplicator, for the ranks...
    relb67
  • relb67relb67 Member Posts: 137
     The reason for my question was I just became leader of our guild  and we have days inn  GW  that have a nine players and only 4 or 5 on the next  few days it says absent  so I guess what I really wanted to know is it better to stretch the people out  
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    @relb67 it depends on your team, most top teams are running less than 10 players for more points. It’s harder tho and margin for error is much smaller. Against big teams you can score more RP for the team tho.....
    relb67Thüringer
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    @relb67 if you need any help, I’d be glad to talk with you about tips and ideas in relation to GW or the game in general. Inbox me here or reach me on Line app ID: xbamfx it would be my pleasure to help. 
    Deathwish19relb67
  • relb67relb67 Member Posts: 137
     Wow thank you so much Xbamfx i’ll definitely take you up on that offer since I am a new leader and I do want to learn the inns and outs 
    Deathwish19