Top Guns and Teams of the Season 5 GW

12345679»

Comments

  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited September 2020
    ___ said:
    only russian players are affected! 
    nope, ask Mavs how many players in they family get ban too
    xbamfxNova_TWDNerfZone187
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    27Ai said:
    xbamfx said:
    27Ai said:
    xbamfx said:
    You Russians have one hell of a reputation 😆
    Do you have Russophobia?
    No I take pleasure in beating them to submission lol 😂 it’s been tradition since NW2 
    The more words you say, the less respect you and Mavericks have for those who read this forum.

    27Ai said:
    xbamfx said:
    You Russians have one hell of a reputation 😆
    Do you have Russophobia?

    Me lose respect? Bwahahahahaha bud your team Nation Wars Leader just got banned for life lmao that’s like a murderer telling a priest he’s a bad person 😆😆😆 you are hilarious my dude 
    Nova_TWD3vilrineNerfZone187
  • mimicamimica Member Posts: 368
    Crocodile said:
    ___ said:
    only russian players are affected! 
    nope, ask Mavs how many players in they family get ban too
    Don't come here like a monkey to throw your shit to others, I'm replying to your first post not this edited one, what happened? Did you got the wrong info or you don't have the courage to stand to your first post accusing that many Mavericks are banned because you know that's not true, if what you said were true I wouldn't come here to reply your pathetic comment, "many Mavericks got banned too" where they are? Who they are? None of my team is banned, if you are going to accuse anyone do it with proofs, really pathetic fall that low trying to build a shadow over others, throwing a rock with your first post then not having the courage to leave it and editing it to hide your hand with a "ask them", if you've proof that any member of my team got banned be welcome, show them, Mav's core would be the first to admit it, if you don't have any, well get your shit together and stfu

    I see my guild standing high already, all my players are playing their challenge and many happily participating in the Wild Cup, cup that's the only reason why we found out about some players being banned, otherwise that would had go like dust, under the carpet, and tbh I could care less about the players that were banned and why, never got into that discussion in the past, won't do it now either, everyone each their own, only reason I reply here while this is being discussed is because you @Crocodile are falsely accusing that many players in Mavericks got banned too, thing that's not true and you know it, editing your post to retract your own words is proof of it. 

    We'll keep playing and enjoying our game, advice you to do the same, luckily we've been around enough years with a consistent competitiveness that many top guilds recognize, to be affected by a false accusation
    xbamfxNova_TWDTCBRITONerfZone187
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 964
    edited October 2020
    mimica said:
    Crocodile said:
    ___ said:
    only russian players are affected! 
    nope, ask Mavs how many players in they family get ban too
    Don't come here like a monkey to throw your shit to others, I'm replying to your first post not this edited one, what happened? Did you got the wrong info or you don't have the courage to stand to your first post accusing that many Mavericks are banned because you know that's not true, if what you said were true I wouldn't come here to reply your pathetic comment, "many Mavericks got banned too" where they are? Who they are? None of my team is banned, if you are going to accuse anyone do it with proofs, really pathetic fall that low trying to build a shadow over others, throwing a rock with your first post then not having the courage to leave it and editing it to hide your hand with a "ask them", if you've proof that any member of my team got banned be welcome, show them, Mav's core would be the first to admit it, if you don't have any, well get your shit together and stfu

    I see my guild standing high already, all my players are playing their challenge and many happily participating in the Wild Cup, cup that's the only reason why we found out about some players being banned, otherwise that would had go like dust, under the carpet, and tbh I could care less about the players that were banned and why, never got into that discussion in the past, won't do it now either, everyone each their own, only reason I reply here while this is being discussed is because you @Crocodile are falsely accusing that many players in Mavericks got banned too, thing that's not true and you know it, editing your post to retract your own words is proof of it. 

    We'll keep playing and enjoying our game, advice you to do the same, luckily we've been around enough years with a consistent competitiveness that many top guilds recognize, to be affected by a false accusation
    the only thing that has been edited in my post is Michu's quote, so the only one monkey here throws shit it's you
    xbamfxTCBRITO
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 564
    @Crocodile

    close the thread mate. 
    There is no more reason to continue this. 
    [Deleted User]xbamfxPasteaquila
  • @Crocodile

    close the thread mate. 
    There is no more reason to continue this. 
    I'm think only moder can close topic
    it is not? 
    brucewayne007xbamfx
  • @Fluxxx close this topic or show me how to do that :) 
    xbamfxbrucewayne007NerfZone187
This discussion has been closed.