What are the best actions/events/improvements made by NG that you like the most?

Despite the many hiccups in NML, I still think it is a good game (better than other games of similar genre that I played). NG deserves some applause.

So, here are 3 actions/events/improvements made by NG that I like, that deserves some praise:

1. Colored health bar: Someone suggested to include colored health bar to reflect the survivor's injury and NG actually listened and implemented it! That should be the way, NG. It is a neutral idea which benefits everyone and I like it a lot. It helps to remind us to heal our heroes (via Tara's LT or medikit). Very useful to get 3-stars in Challenge missions. Thank you.

2. Stardust Challenge event: I like the Stardust Challenge. It brings the entire community together to achieve the same goals. I don't think there's any other mobile game that does that, is there? I mean it's a great event and hopefully there's more to come.

3. 5s survivor/eq upgrade: NG gave us this after the Stardust event but within the unlimited gas period. No one bet on it. It was a wonderful surprise. Because of that, I leveled all my heroes to L19 and all my survivors to L18. They were 3 to 5 levels lower initially and I have 25 of them. 

What are yours?

NG, please continue to look through all the good ideas and implement more of them. Thank you! <I doubt they will read this>

MudMoccasinDiElElAdamski316

Comments

• MudMoccasinMudMoccasin Member Posts: 671
    edited August 2020
    1) Badge Recipe!!!!! THIS IS A BLESSING!!!!!!!! Had I known a formula would be forthcoming I would have saved all my Legendary Components/Fragments years ago at the start of Badge Crafting!!!!  And I wouldn't have so many Health/CC Badges (If I had it my way, all my characters would have only Damage and Critical Damage badges... Even Bruisers)!!!

2) Reinforcement Tokens!!!!! Had I known that this would be a reality I would have NEVER scrapped any Legendary Weapons I purchased!!!!!!! Most of which I NO LONGER see in the Bundle Shop (i.e. Rick's Assault Rifle, Rick's Silenced Pistol, Aaron's Worn Silenced pistol, Carol's Snub Nose Revolver, Alpha Wolf Sickle, Tire Iron, Silenced Assault Uzi, Trusty Farmhand, Prison Assault Rifle, Cellblock Defender, Pine Vista 9 Iron, Tyrese's Hammer) or as rewards (i.e. Screwdriver, Wrench, Police Baton, .50 Supreme Commander)!!!!

3) Shane and T-Dog!!!!! LONG OVERDUE is an understatement!!!!!! Same with Origins Missions!!!!!! THANK YOU NEXT GAMES AND @Fluxxx !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏👏👏👏👏
    However the scene where Rick, Andrea, Morales, Glenn, and company had to fend off walkers (which were using rocks to break glass on the TV show) from breaching the department store glass doors should have been included!!!!! As should the scene on Rooftop where Merle was left behind. Just my $0.02
    DiElElThunderstormAdamski316
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 154
    In no particular order:

Alternate uniforms for Glenn & Rick
    The colored health bar
    5 sec upgrades
    The badge recipe
    Grenades & medkits introduction
    MudMoccasinzombieornottobeThunderstormDanski_46
  • LootHoarderLootHoarder Member Posts: 123
    1) The master mission for challenges - reduced grind significantly. 
    2) heath bar colors and exact measurements
    3) land mines.  except for the fact that... you know... they haven't seen the light of day since the time they were introduced???
    ThunderstormDanski_46Deathwish19
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    Overwatch and retaliate in the same turn.
    ShadowWalkerThunderstormDanski_46
  • ThunderstormThunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    I really like how pizza guy glenn was given a breath of fresh air. I haven't seen so many people have such different thoughts on building traits because of all the different ways to prefer playing him. THIS is what should happen with heros! Turn them from situational at best into diverse opportunities. 
    Hope Negan, Jerry and Ezekiel get their turn soon
    ShadowWalkerMudMoccasinDeathwish19zombieornottobe
  • CaptainslayerCaptainslayer Member Posts: 1,430
    1 reroll tokens
    2 reinforcement tokens
    3 Master missions

A couple honourable mentions
    They listen to us and badges
    Elder of dragons weyr a top USA guild
    Deathwish19Thunderstorm
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 152
    Carol i hope gets reworked. I use her a lot as a 80% dmg reduction scout, a hybrid that does well with other classic scouts. Her trait buffed would be a dream.
    Danski_46Deathwish19