Radio Calls with main heroes

Hi guys,
I resumed the game after a long break and i need to regain the lost time: in past Calls, what was the best event to get tokens for main characters?

Specifically, i need Sasha's tokens first (she's very low) but i'm serching for Glenn Bruiser, Rick Scout, Daryl scout, Eugene and Jesus too.

Any suggestions about what event I should wait for or how to get these tokens quickly with radio?

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,108
    The alt hero 25 call and the all bruiser 25 call are the best bets to get the hero’s you need. For Sasha you’ll need to wait for her 15 call. 
  • MazapégulMazapégul Member Posts: 13
    PigBenis said:
    There's frequently 2x token 15-radio calls for some of the ones you mentioned with chances at 15% for getting the featured hero.
    I don't like so much normal 15-radio calls, i think 15% chances is too low to spend radio.
    PigBenis said:
    There's also 2x token 25-radio calls that have guaranteed featured heroes only. Usually 4 heroes featured if I remember correctly. This is the preferred call for many players I believe.
    In recent events, only one character (or two at most) was a well-deserved investment. I hoped there were better events only for main heroes, in rotations.
  • SparrowMervSparrowMerv Member Posts: 100
    I always go for the Hero fests x3 or 4x4 especially when they have 3 additional re-rolls. Next time im gonna go for the purple ones since they are more rare
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,178
    Yeah the two calls which are worth going for are the two 25 calls where all 3 cards will be one of the heroes listed in the call.  

The bruiser one is great as RGG, Eugene and Morgan are essential heroes. Then the alt-hero call has Scout Rick/Daryl, RGG, Alpha, Beta, Hunter Morgan and Shooter Maggie. The last 2 aren't really essential but all of the others are useful.
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 1,153
    The 15 radio x2 deals are total flaming-bag-of-poo.

Avoid them. Or try them and hate them and hear me saying "i told you so" in the back if your mind. The only way i would spend radios is if nearly finished unlocking a 5th trait or something. I did that for beta. These 2x calls are baaaaad.
    Mazapégul
    It’s funny how times change. Wasn’t that long ago that the genes advice was only spend on 2x calls! But yeah compared to some of the newer calls these are now obsolete. Still need to do them for some hero’s that aren’t featured in the better calls though. 
    brucewayne007
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @Firekid walkmans used to be a must have, more recently we wanted our phones smaller and slimmer. Times change. The initial 2x call was way better than the current seemed like 90% of the calls had heros tokens. I’m taking about back to the age that they first did it! 
    Firekid
    That was before they had to show the odds wasn’t it? I also remember them being better than they are now but I’d that because back then they were so much better than the single call and I only needed 120 tokens to do a trait rather than the 2000 per trait I need now? 
    Either way hopefully they’ll keep running the alt hero calls and bruiser calls etc and  bring out some better ones soon too. More chances for what I want the more phones I’m going to buy.