Wrong score again @ GW today!!!!!

@Fluxxx

I completed 2 Missions 42 (5G) and my final score is 40 instead of 80 points.
The game freezed at the finish line and after restart the mission was completed but no score was added.

Would be nice if the GW Score would be correct!! Please take a look at this problem and fix it.

Regards inspector

T_12

Comments

• FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager, Staff Posts: 1,114
    This has been discussed in this thread: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/419725#Comment_419725

We had server issues earlier today which caused scores to go missing, and missions to not show as completed. The issues stopped around 8:30AM UTC, which resulted in missions catching up and showing as completed. 
    The guild scores also caught up once at least 1 mission as been played AFTER the issues stopped, however the missing scores only come back in the total score, not the individual ones.
  • inspectorinspector Member Posts: 19
    I finished both missions - just to be sure ......

T_12
  • inspectorinspector Member Posts: 19
    Fluxxx said:
    This has been discussed in this thread: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/419725#Comment_419725

We had server issues earlier today which caused scores to go missing, and missions to not show as completed. The issues stopped around 8:30AM UTC, which resulted in missions catching up and showing as completed. 
    The guild scores also caught up once at least 1 mission as been played AFTER the issues stopped, however the missing scores only come back in the total score, not the individual ones.
    And it will be shown @ the total score of Red Machine 2 xD
  • UndeadskillerUndeadskiller Member Posts: 4

We won...but we lost! How is it possible? I want our points back

TCBRITOThüringerbrucewayne007T_12
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,221
    @Undeadskiller it looks like you lost so you lost. My guess is they closed harder sectors than you and thus got higher sector clear bonuses. 
    UndeadskillerWellyLugaKarajocaTCBRITOThüringerNanajjaT_12
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,241
    @Undeadskiller Probably not the best idea to start disagreeing with people who are right because you don't understand the scoring system. Guild wars is about the collective, not as you all as individuals. Your own score means nothing if the other teams finish more sectors for the bonuses gained.

RickMSATCBRITOThüringer
  • UndeadskillerUndeadskiller Member Posts: 4
    Probably I'm not  clever enough for this forum. So I leave, it's not usefull.
    WellyLugaKarajocaRickMSATCBRITOxbamfxT_12
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,241
    edited September 2020
    Probably I'm not  clever enough for this forum. So I leave, it's not usefull.
    There's no need for that reaction really is there? You came to the forums and asked a question, someone took the time to give you the correct answer to help you but you disagreed with it because you didn't like it? It was just a bit rude is all I was saying.
    TCBRITOThüringerNanajja
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,437
    Sigh as I’ve been saying for the longest time, this forum is full of some dumb mfs. It’s proven time and time again 😆, in the words of the great TM burn it to the ground 🔥👻