Thoughts...?

Any thoughts on theese three Shanes...?
capibara

Comments

• JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 751

Anita turned out to be this one...

Also have other toons roaming around... don't know what to do of them...

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,263
    Those are my fave traits in those classes @JimiFaith  ...but i have to admit that except for the assault with Sasha lead ..i use very few now normal survivors..
    i use very few both the hunter and the shooter... same with the scout because i mainly play with Daryl and Rick...
     :) 

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Do you reckon I should scrap Ambar...? Seems like a waste changing that BD... having Thelma already... and I don't know about Norman... I already have a Unicorn Shooter...

But I'm interested in what you say... about being in the bench anyway...
    Can I see your Daryl and Rick... I have 100 rerrol tokens that are burning my pocket...
  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 177
    SR needs no rerolls, he comes perfect out of the box iirc. 
    JimiFaithcapibaraT_12
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,263
    JimiFaith said:
    Do you reckon I should scrap Ambar...? Seems like a waste changing that BD... having Thelma already... and I don't know about Norman... I already have a Unicorn Shooter...

But I'm interested in what you say... about being in the bench anyway...
    Can I see your Daryl and Rick... I have 100 rerrol tokens that are burning my pocket...
    Scrap Ambar yes... and about reroll..wait. Be sure to hoard 250 at least and enough hero tokens... very often i had to reroll5 times to have the right trait... if you have bad luck go on 5 times and you get the wanted one... if you have 2 reroll if you fail you have to wait 1 month to try again... and you may fail the next 2 because you may have the previous one and soon... but with 250... 300 ..you will esrn what you want
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JimiFaith
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 658
    With all heroes it really has come down to it that you don't really need any survivors at all.

- Assaults, yeah here you might need one. Abraham is your other go to assault, but it takes a lot of tokens to reroll Rufus so while waiting for that you want a survivor assault.

- Scouts. Not much need here. You have HDaryl, SRick and Pizza Glenn. So a survivor scout is rarely needed, pretty much only when the main ones are in the hospital and you just need one runner.

- Shooters. You already have too many good hero shooters. Hilltop Maggie, Sheriff Rick, Aaron, Tara, Carl. You almost never need more than one shooter in a mission, usually none. This week was charged shooters and I did not use shooters even once in any mission.

- Hunters. Sasha, Shane and Alpha are the only ones you need. Again, only during charged hunters week will you use more than one and those 3 are good enough.

- Warriors. Again, you have Beta, Michonne and Jesus. No need for a fourth one. 

- Bruisers. You have Eugene, Morgan and Riot Gear Glenn. Here there might be some use of a survivor bruiser, as outpost defender or as a stand-in when the others are in the hospital. This is the only class I'd recommend developing a survivor further than 1 pink.

Ingame username: Jubjab
    JimiFaith

edited September 12
    Sorry, the quote feauture got stuck...

So I scrapped Ámbar...
    And I'm ready to scrap Norman...
    Doesn't make sense already having...

But it's still hard pushing that button there is NO ABSOLUTELY WAY that I'll need him later...?

@JayZ you know a lot about hard distance, what do you say...?
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 154
    @JimiFaith
    you need CA
    scrap Norman 
    you ask jayz about distance. Mate you hardly lose any these days. 

Invest in 1 non hero per class. That’s all
    JimiFaith
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,561
    @JimiFaith agreed with @brucewayne007. Between all of the Shooter heroes (Rick, Maggie, Aaron) that are all better than regular Shooters and your Shooter Michelle, I don't think you need any more.
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 71
    Not sure where you are in level, but I wouldn't quickly discard good survivors if you're heroes aren't all high level and perfectly badged, traited and equiped. I end up tossing a lot of bodies on the fire in the distance. In my opinion they don't hurt anything being there and if they are low priority, don't level them until you have your heroes maxxed.
    JimiFaithPaste
    Thanks... I'm level 71 bu currently my phone is disassembled with the touch pad in a bowl of rice... shit happens
    zombieornottobe
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 71
    Bummer about the phone, sent mine once through the washer and dryer. Not sure if it was the dryer or the rice but after 2 days submerged in rice it worked like a champ!
    JimiFaith