I'm done...

... with average playing... I have a new phone and I'm ready to open my knowledge basket and pour all the tips and tricks in... so for starters... this is my Sasha:

Which traits should I reroll for which...? And why...?

The only reason I kept OW is because I culd set on fire without causing threat...

Comments

• JimiFaithJimiFaith Member Posts: 751
    T_12
  • HavöHavö Member Posts: 5
    And make sure you read JayZ’s guide. Everything you need to know is in there. 

zombieornottobeT_12Paste
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    And because you are rerolling all 4, you want to *try* to put certain traits near the bottom and other traits near the top of the list. Which ones will grow more at 7, 8, and 9 stars compared to which traits will grow more slowly? Look into that.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,458
    You don't have to absolutely rush in and completely change Sasha but I do agree that the above 4 mentioned traits are probably the most optimal setup. CA and revenge are a little situational, you won't be massively handicapped if you don't have them. 

Ruthless and lucky will make a big difference though, so those two are essential for increasing your chances on charging and obviously bumping the damage she does. I would start by rolling iron skin and vigilant as those are the least useful. Sureshot and marksman are at least solid traits. I'm not sure how many reroll tokens you have but I can see you don't have many Sasha tokens :lol:
    Paste
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 176
    There is always that possibility of making her the way you like her. 
    Maybe cater for how YOU play. 
    I know what’s ideal and best. But after reading around some people don’t enjoy that flavour. 
  • tustus Member Posts: 110
    And because you are rerolling all 4, you want to *try* to put certain traits near the bottom and other traits near the top of the list. Which ones will grow more at 7, 8, and 9 stars compared to which traits will grow more slowly? Look into that.
    Crap, i never thought of that.

My Sasha cost me so much to reroll , she's practically half a pink behind everyone else. I'd almost got to the stage of seeing 50 reroll & half of 250 tokens go to waste on a miss roll.

To be honest , i was just glad to see one of the unicorn traits coming up in whatever position.

• PastePaste Member Posts: 503
    Don't worry @tus. I'm one of the people advocating for considering the order for the reason GP mentioned, but it's not a huge deal breaker if they're in the "wrong" order. The most important trait is the leader trait, while the others will only gain small improvements after you reach level 7 traits.