Gender bending survivors?

Seems like some survivor graphics are meant to be gender neutral/ambiguous, and get paired with similarly ambiguous names, ie had a boyish looking cowgirl named "Leslie", an old crop haired person named "Gene". Also did the warrior unlock mission a couple times, forgot the first name but second round was "Greg" and ended up rescuing "Troy" - all referred to as "she" in the dialog... NBD just some minor LoLz (never met any she's named Greg, yet...). Kudos to the dev team for broadening the virtual gender spectrum.

Hoping I can get a legendary bruiser named "Pat" someday.

Comments

• tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    They just better be able to step up and shoot straight....lol wait...in games that's a perfectly legit request...rl...not so sure
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • Japes87Japes87 Member Posts: 1,399
    Here comes Pat!
  • JAGJAG Member Posts: 291
    Japes87 said:

Here comes Pat!

"Screen shot or didn't happen!" and some disbelievers used to say.

@matt_Braaainzzz Not going to spoil the fun of your recruitment RNG, but you know you can change names on any character in your group? They can be Pat all of them if you like.
  • matt_Braaainzzzmatt_Braaainzzz Member Posts: 15
    @JAG I could have a PAT SQUAD?

Sweeeeeeet
  • matt_Braaainzzzmatt_Braaainzzz Member Posts: 15
    I'm gonna rename them after posters on this board, based on resemblance to what I'd guess the posters look like IRL
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    My legendary hunter came named Judith. She looks quite a bit like I expect Judith will in about 17 years.

I also renamed my bruiser Tennessee because he rocks a Tennessee Top Hat like Eugene.
This discussion has been closed.