Do we want this GW?

Seriously this GW is not an enjoyable game experience, maps too dark, trapped before you get anywhere, walker overload etc.
Just seems NG only look at the game economy and not how players are enjoying it. 

Do we want this GW? 85 votes

Yes
25%
HerbergetallinieDa_Dao_MedveDclausLenepaeaeaeschRealClareBNarniaSleeperyJeemTeenahGeeBurmeliinisDeathwish19IcePeterShadowWalkerdoveyJens_KFChienmoreSarge_PalliCrocodileJordanYuki 22 votes
No
74%
zeeblack8900rpmpsychwolfGothgulJayZTroublemakerCaptainslayerGobold69TurntablistDragonfyreSPCRickMSARikochetAnDronchikxbamfxlola_renntADPaqn00bFirekid_Lily_ 63 votes
TroublemakerTCBRITOTRUFAtwdnml

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,099
    It's not about the rewards the Rewards are pretty decent

It's about being competitive which is not necessary to get some good Rewards

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    DrhooBurmeliinisJens_KF
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,099
    edited September 22
    Now if they decide to bring back the tiered reward system which some elite players want in order to validate their spending habits that will be a different story altogether

Right now players can get a lot of gold components and some pretty decent gear for even casual play

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Burmeliiniszombieornottobe
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 141
    Yes
    There’s one map in particular that I think should be changed. It’s a map in sanctuary, where there’s like 3 paths and all 3 paths are only 1 space large with tons of walkers blocking them.

Besides that map I think they’re pretty balanced, there’s maybe a couple of maps that spawn to many walkers with threat counter and piles: 

Also I don’t think everyone needs to spend tons of gold to be competitive. I use Morgan (1 pink star) RGG (2 pink stars) and Beta (5 stars) all level 23 and I do some missions between difficulty 33 and 35 (37-39) without using much tools and gold to heal. 
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,555
    No
    I’m torn, I really enjoy guild wars, when I have tools, then I can try harder maps and if I get into a sticky situation can get myself out of it. Without tools I don’t want to risk it and so go for easier maps like 38-40 and then it’s almost too easy most of the time. Also I’m already bored of most of the maps already, and if it’s got spikers or goo’s it’s just dread of going in and finding rat race or door to hell or top rooms. Really horrible maps. 
    Not really sure what the answer is. Make tools more available? Mix up the maps in each sector so that you don’t just play sanctuary maps all the time. Have certain maps which don’t have spikers\autospawns. Maybe have something worth fighting for on the last war of the season? I’ve got all the rewards I want, know it’s unlikely will drop out of top 40 but also unlikely to climb many more spots on the leaderboard. 

Danski_46ShadowWalkerSPC
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 118
    No
    Gold grab and never-ending beta (no need to compensate for all bugs)
    xbamfxRiotZappa
  • LeeboLeebo Member Posts: 105
    No i liked the original guild wars as that was enjoyable this is just endless as this is the same every war
    kinkoxbamfxCaptainslayer
  • kinkokinko Member Posts: 47
    No
    Leebo said:
    No i liked the original guild wars as that was enjoyable this is just endless as this is the same every war
    I prefer the original version too. It was very exciting.
    Why don't you try returning to the original version?
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    No
    In this nearly year long beta I've seen very little meaningful change. Appropriate matching of even number of opponents wasn't some big fix to make us happy. We never should have had to ask for it, it's such an obvious neccesity. Number of players playing in a match now reaching 10 also isn't some big fix. Creating more sectors and more halfway points and expanding the area around the map so we can actually SEE all of it.. these obvious changes to me don't count as improvements. It's how it should have been implemented to start.

I'm seeing now that we are not going to get meaningful change. So I'm going to stop asking for it and i think everyone else should too. Pick 1 thing you think is simple and could actually be changed and then campaign for that 1 simple thing. I picked "these maps are too dark". Maybe something will happen there.

Maybe too many competitve players and guilds have been conditioned over the years to compete for an ultimately meaningless leaderboard with no reward. Maybe they want to keep bitching about this and that. Cool, gives me stuff to read (here i am forum browsing instead of starting this weeks challenge). I see the entire gw experience differently. 

For me as a developing player, i view gw as an excersize in min-maxing the reward points. Nothing more. That is the only meaningful number to me. 
    WellyLugaDanski_46Troublemaker
  • ADPaqADPaq Member Posts: 339
    No
    Utterly boring pile of shit. It's killing the game for me. My challenge score is down from 2,400 to 2,000 average and falling because GW has put me off so much I can't be bothered with any game mode.
    I have no desire to continue to play as it stands.
    Danski_46Staryi
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 660
    Yes
    I really enjoy GW. Unlike the challenge you can’t try again a million times so it’s down to player skill and how good your guys are. 

There are some maps still that are too hard, either fix those or change so they only appear on certain missions. Fix the too dark theme.

But agreed that tools is a problem. You need to get them, but as the opponent buys them too it’s just a money grab.  

Ingame username: Jubjab
    Crocodile
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 935
    No
    Totally  agree with @Danski_46 and this doesn't even cover all the fights and arguments it is causing within our guilds.  Never seen so many player issues in two years of being a leader within our family.  I feel something needs to be done before the game totally implodes.
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

Danski_46
  • CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 579
    edited September 24
    Yes
    voted Yes because it is an interesting mode in the game
    BUT back to back wars, neverending Beta, tons of bugs, dark mission, no fast response for the issue, no improvement between season 4 and 5 this all killing the whole game not just GW mode
    so NG put your asses in your hands and go fix this fast or you lose a lot of players

the last standing knight of low lvl
    miori199373
    Yes
    There’s one map in particular that I think should be changed. It’s a map in sanctuary, where there’s like 3 paths and all 3 paths are only 1 space large with tons of walkers blocking them.

Are you thinking about this map. Just ridiculous. Every doorway is blocked, even the first two ones which on other maps usually are clear. 

CrocodileSPCJordanYuki
  • CrocodileCrocodile Member Posts: 579
    Yes

Are you thinking about this map. Just ridiculous. Every doorway is blocked, even the first two ones which on other maps usually are clear. 

hate this layout all my fails were there 
    the last standing knight of low lvl
    SPCGrady
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,459
    edited September 24
    No
    That is incredible, search for clues should be completely removed from this map. You might have played it slightly different if it was just a get to the finish/kill x walkers type mission with Rick the next time, those box spots and the sheer volume of walkers on the maps was absolutely nuts!

I bet there was a 2nd spike hiding out near the gate too :lol:
    Grady
    Yes
    And of course there was a gate there in the first place :lol:
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 935
    No

You are giving me nightmares seeing that map....I hate it, the only map I have had 3x straight loses on.  It was the only map left and I was the only one who had attacks.  
    15 Guilds cover all skill levels & game motivations
    Entry level Boot Camp & 6DR Transition Chat
    Our top 3 Global Guilds form a team of 60 Top 20 in Elite Mid 20 in Recon and Bottom 20 in Hellcats
    Private Message Billbam or Red111 to reserve your spot!

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,459
    No
    I actually just got it on a 43. Thankfully it was armoured and metalheads instead of spikes. I grabbed the first two boxes in the rooms near the start and instead went up and around the middle room.  I had Rick in between two bruisers so I could slowly build up charges and make progress that way. I had to open every crate and it cost me 2-3 grenades and medkits. I'd be quite confident in saying it is virtually impossible without tools unless you happened to get the green light off the first box.
    Danski_46BurmeliinisVastich
  • paeaeaeschpaeaeaesch Member Posts: 33
    Yes

Well thats what i meant with overthinking your playstyle. Its not the games fault when you enter lvl 43 Maps with the wrong team. There are many maps you will just have no chance with this Team. Play with Glenn, Eugene, Rick instead, so you have a chance to beat any Map
    FirekidBurmeliinisRacerVastichHellnight