Badge component combinations?

 Are there any tips for combining components for the best result? 
EngAamie

Comments

  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    edited September 28
    Yes. There are three groups of component combinations, or recipes.

    Random.
    This group produces a random badge. The existing pattern of bonuses is followed and not affected. Craft these and you will eventually be on the one main pattern. Last generation of crafting there were two main patterns but now there is only one.

    Jump.
    These opperate exactly as they did before. No change. Read up on them from any old forum post.

    Type Fail.
    New to this version of crafting, we can use Type recipes. This allows us a chance at certain types of badges (health% damage% etc). The percentage chance of success is based upon the rarity of components used. This success chance is shown on the badge before you craft. Gold has 100% chance of being the type of badge you want. Using all greys provides only a 20% chance of success.

    No one wants to equip and use grey badges. But failing your Type recipe changes the expected bonus of the existing pattern and jumps you. In almost all situations this jumps you to a different spot than the Jump recipes do. By using grey components with only a 20% chance of success, you actually have an 80% chance to Type Fail and jump elsewhere. So now we have 2 methods of jumping around the map.

    Here are the recipes.

  • GothgulGothgul Member Posts: 179
    Well, for "best result", besides info above, you need to know where you are on the new crafting map. Then, you can use one of the Type recipes combined with the best possible chance to get a usable bonus condition to go along with it, like Damage, with a bonus of Ruthless for your scout, or DR with retaliate for your bruiser. Otherwise, you risk creating a badge with a crap bonus like 'hero', where hero is Jerry.
    Paste
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 503
    edited September 29
    This is well explained, but as Gothgul said you need the map too. Join Discord for the full info: https://discord.gg/x8by2wn
  • NovellNovell Member Posts: 126
    Gothgul said:
    Well, for "best result", besides info above, you need to know where you are on the new crafting map. Then, you can use one of the Type recipes combined with the best possible chance to get a usable bonus condition to go along with it, like Damage, with a bonus of Ruthless for your scout, or DR with retaliate for your bruiser. Otherwise, you risk creating a badge with a crap bonus like 'hero', where hero is Jerry.
    Is it possible to share the new crafting map in the forum? Would be great!!!
    Proud member of WEIRDnDEADLY
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    edited September 30
    Tell me that won't encourage ng to shake the crafting snow globe again. Tell me so i believe it.

    If you are on Line or in the Discord chat, you will get it. If you are bilingual and can create good translations, please send me a pm.
Sign In or Register to comment.