Outpost Update: Discussion Thread

Comments

• DERRICKDERRICK Member Posts: 329
    The note clearly states; "my max level survivor" which would be in these cases "19" with the overleveled warrior on my Team.
    ... .... ...... ...... ....... ... ......
    JennyLogan2788
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    That's why I questioned it- the wording is a little off and hoped for clarification
    Jenny
  • BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    Perhaps it should say the INTENDED max level survivor. It also clearly states +1 of previous. So no i doubt it will upgrade +4 of previous just because you got overleveled survivors...
    Jenny
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    DERRICK said:

The note clearly states; "my max level survivor" which would be in these cases "19" with the overleveled warrior on my Team.

"Workshop can now improve weapons of +1 level to the previous. In 1.7 the Workshop can upgrade equipment of the same level as the max level survivor."

Think logically. Before, WS can upgrade equipment upto starting level 15, while training ground can upgrade survivor upto lvl 16. WS is always behind by 1 level. But now, WS got a +1. So they are same now. Max TG upgrades upto lvl 17 survivor and WS upgrades upto starting lvl 17 weapon.

"the max level survivor" only means the max level the TG can upgrade a survivor. And not your max level survivor you got from mission.

Meko
  • NecroboogieNecroboogie Member Posts: 1,108
    Lol why you posting contradictions...logical and NG..... A statement from a dev wouldn't take much, heh and hopefully it's been tested with over leveled chars- but doubtful...
    Jenny
  • JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    edited February 2016
    @Necroboogie My concern is that it hasn't been accounted for so they'll default to playing the level 17 people which is not an even match.
  • Conan1976Conan1976 Member Posts: 758
    I recon we will need tons of xp the comming weeks to upgrade your survivors to lvl 17, hope the outpost will help us on that.....
    Looking for a guild? The Den is the place to be!
    We bring the fun back! Game Tips and Videos! Common interest non-game related chats too!
    Everyone is Welcome!

Grimes Den & Dixons Den: competitive / different play styles
    Shivas Den: semi-competitive / relaxed Maggies Den: training and growth

Email us to make our home your home: [email protected]
    JennyMatt
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Great that many of our suggestions have been taken into account. Well done!

Will be back with more feedback once the update is actually released.

One thing, I am sure many of us would like to know in advance is how does the lvl's for outposts work.

Say I am lvl 16's who can/can't I attack and vice versa?

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    MekoSenoiaSurvivor
  • MekoMeko Member Posts: 28
    Everything sounds good, finally chat notifications.
  • RickGrimeyRickGrimey Member Posts: 14
    rather promptly the update arrives tomorrow, i do hope. (Yoda voice)
    Weasel007
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    Can someone explain the workshop upgrade, I'm not following.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
    masmith93 said:

what is the highest level of weapon can you upgrade right now? when you install update 1.7, the level of weapon you can upgrade will be +1.. for example: my workshop now is level 9, and i can upgrade weapon that starts at level 11.. when update 1.7 comes, my workshop level 9 will be able to upgrade weapons that starts at level 12. got it?

masmith93 said:

what is the highest level of weapon can you upgrade right now? when you install update 1.7, the level of weapon you can upgrade will be +1.. for example: my workshop now is level 9, and i can upgrade weapon that starts at level 11.. when update 1.7 comes, my workshop level 9 will be able to upgrade weapons that starts at level 12. got it?

• masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @AysatyoPet thank you.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • shabbashabba Member Posts: 452
    outpost update maintenance is here.
    NG is giving notice, just only 5 minutes :(
    just started to empty my fueltank and didn't get far
    just got a notification that my gas is full.. and then "maintenance break"! what a good timing...

• Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    I'm very excited for the "Building points (bp) now fly up to the counter when completing a building" feature. As Eugene would say "a game changer." ;)

I knew interrupt had issues. Too bad.
  • hottexashottexas Member Posts: 144
    edited March 2016
    So, update is downloading now...happy thoughts :#

Wonder if I can get in or if we'll stay in maintenance for a bit?
    edited March 2016
    Dammit. Maintenance still. But I've got 1.7.0.3
  • Shut_UpShut_Up Member Posts: 2,295
    Interesting. I don't know if I wanna build the outpost or not? I played one game a few years back and unless you were in holiday mode you could be attacked at any time. Now I know that's not the same thing but I'm not sure I understand how the alarm screen and logging in blah blah. Anyone know more on how attacks on your outpost work?

I liked seeing the hilltop coming up in a few days.
    council building +1 is not working, it states, coming soon

Workshop can now improve weapons of +1 level to the previous. In 1.7 the Workshop can upgrade equipment of the same level as the max level survivor.

yay, lvl 1" now is able to upgrade lvl 16 weapons, thats a free lvl, thanks NG
    sending a gift to a guild member, is this deducted from my own gold?
    If so, can i change teh amount?
  • NoggerJippelNoggerJippel Member Posts: 26
    there is a bug with gas. if the raid does not take place as the attacked player is online, you still have to pay the gas
    Sweet. There's a kill count. It shows I have killed 55,581 walkers.
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    edited March 2016
    as per entries in bugs and other threads.

Council +1 as documented not included.
    on my phone the walker pit location is to low so cant see bottom of screen (wasnt an issue on beta)
    hunter weapons no longer indicating which walkers will be hit or not post update, at least not on the 3 raids i done since.

BIG props for actually having this available via play store so quickly this time, no lost gas as a reuslt of an update for the first time, great progress!
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    Had 21 gas.........

Lost it all and didn't get to do a single raid.

Every time I found some one and went to raid, it said they had come on line and I lost the gas.

After waiting so long, to have to wait now even more. Sucks. And who knows, when we get the gas again, the same thing could very well happen.

I didn't notice the gas, disappearing, because I was paying attention to the trade goods I was loosing. Sure, If I don't like the find and search again, I should loose 10, but we shouldn't loose trade goods, if we try to raid, but then are unable to.

I know there are always bugs with updates, but this very disappointing and frustraiting beyond belief.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
  • TeeceezyTeeceezy Staff Posts: 3,576
    Thanks for flagging these @drinky @NoggerJippel

@shabba no, it costs 200 Gold and the gifts are sent to every member of your guild.
    NoggerJippelMirriNeko
    i thought gas wont be needed when attacking in outpost? so, they've change it.

MirriNeko
  • UmfUmf Member Posts: 43
    I lost 2 X 5 gas trying to raid, I got only an error message.
    Teeceezy said:

Thanks for flagging these @drinky @NoggerJippel

@shabba no, it costs 200 Gold and the gifts are sent to every member of your guild.

so if i pay 200g every member in my guild gets 400 gold, nice, so if all 20 do this we get 8k gold and pay 200.
This discussion has been closed.