Fair play for all

13»

Comments

• marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 252
    Lol literally half of the 22 players banned during NW3 were from Team Russia. There's no NG witch hunt against your country but as far as your reputation goes, your top players are consistently caught cheating. You guys did this to yourselves. Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...
    Russia must have thousands of players. But we can say 10000 and make this example. 10 players banned are 1/1000 of the players. So you name cheaters 9990 players just because. This is racism. 
    Tell me where are you from and I’ll find ten bad people and name you something.
    Your logic sucks. 

My logic is fine because I said your top players are consistently caught cheating, not all players. Where is the lie
    I’m from Argentina. And you have the habit to put everybody that think in a different way in the same box. Don’t you?
    Milana
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 125
    Lol literally half of the 22 players banned during NW3 were from Team Russia. There's no NG witch hunt against your country but as far as your reputation goes, your top players are consistently caught cheating. You guys did this to yourselves. Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...
    Russia must have thousands of players. But we can say 10000 and make this example. 10 players banned are 1/1000 of the players. So you name cheaters 9990 players just because. This is racism. 
    Your logic sucks. 

My logic is fine because I said your top players are consistently caught cheating, not all players. Where is the lie
    I’m from Argentina. And you have the habit to put everybody that think in a different way in the same box. Don’t you?
    I love Argentina. You guys eat a lot of cows and that is sexy to me 😂

NerfZone187ShadowWalkermarroba2000
  • cyclon98cyclon98 Member Posts: 60
    edited October 2020
    JayZ said:
    Your logic sucks. 
    @crambert_nec is from the US. Please name 10 top US players that were banned for cheating.
    I don’t need to do this. If 10 justifies 3990, 1 can do the same. You can give me one name or I can take one serial killer and say all the American are murderers. 
    Don’t you really understand the racism in this declarations?
    The complaint of the Russian guy is reasonable but the target he chosen was bad. It’s not fault of NG. The problem is with the people in the forum. 
    Clarifying this, if one guild have 5 or 10 cheaters (in the same guild), it’s a snake pit but this not is a whole country. This is my point. 
    Then, following your logic, we all are safe and all the countries are "equally" safe from covid19 as merely 0.5% of global population and less than only 2%(at most) of a country's population are suffering from it.

My question is, how long should we wait and stay calm until can say something about it? Not until at least half of the users are caught?

Plus, people here haven't accused of those innocent majority but it can't be deniable that more usres from the country are involved in inappropriate activities in game.
  • I will definitely be taking you up on your offer when I am in South America 😁
    only for Russian bro, only for Russian :) 
  • NanajjaNanajja Member Posts: 82
    I am so late to the party, not very tech savvy either. Been playing this game casually for long time but now with covid more down time and watching videos reading jayz strategy I am now breaking 2000 in challenge with 1 & 2 star survivors lev 74 , thanks for that. I would Not want to be accused of cheating wouldn't even know how that works or ever do it. Don’t know how to record game plays so never accused either is that necessary? are they banning people under suspicion, I would hope that’s not the case! Certainly making me uneasy that it’s suggested ! should I spend more time proving my advancement is legit by recording, not sure how but will try to figure out if have to! A bit much if do well have to prove it but whatever I guess! Also reading suspicion of high score at low level is a red flag too! Know of a player 23 /lev 62 Breaking 1500 in challenge should they record their accomplishments too! This is nuts could be a cheater if don’t show your not when you advance in game . This is why I am in hesitant to join a competitive guild leaderboard mayhem & cut throat! Please say it isn’t so! I had hoped to join the party when I was good enough & understood more getting there but now yikes! Off topic still looking for good video on how interrupt works? Yes I did just say that don’t shoot the messenger still learning this game !
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 642
    Nanajja said:
    I am so late to the party, not very tech savvy either. Been playing this game casually for long time but now with covid more down time and watching videos reading jayz strategy I am now breaking 2000 in challenge with 1 & 2 star survivors lev 74 , thanks for that. I would Not want to be accused of cheating wouldn't even know how that works or ever do it. Don’t know how to record game plays so never accused either is that necessary? are they banning people under suspicion, I would hope that’s not the case! Certainly making me uneasy that it’s suggested ! should I spend more time proving my advancement is legit by recording, not sure how but will try to figure out if have to! A bit much if do well have to prove it but whatever I guess! Also reading suspicion of high score at low level is a red flag too! Know of a player 23 /lev 62 Breaking 1500 in challenge should they record their accomplishments too! This is nuts could be a cheater if don’t show your not when you advance in game . This is why I am in hesitant to join a competitive guild leaderboard mayhem & cut throat! Please say it isn’t so! I had hoped to join the party when I was good enough & understood more getting there but now yikes! Off topic still looking for good video on how interrupt works? Yes I did just say that don’t shoot the messenger still learning this game !
    Hi there, 

NG does not Ban a player because of suspicion. They usually have very solid and sufficient evidence of game manipulation. And that can come in many ways, which I can not be bothered to go into. 
    Just emphasis that nothing is done through speculation. 
    Please don’t feel the larger guilds are cut throat. Definitely not like that. 
    Some of the comments made in this thread are delving into some game history and past. And of current players who were banned unfortunately. 
    When top guilds and players from there are banned, it is usually a bit more public. That’s all. It’s a small community at the top whether that’s time in game or position. Sometimes refer to as end gamers. 
    The initial topic of this thread went sideways eventually with many things mentioned. For most people in here, we are very aware of it all. But some have chimed in without proper knowledge and facts. 
    That’s all. 
    I wish you all the very best in the game. I do not do any recruiting, but you are more then welcome to hola at me and I can steer you in the right direction of guilds. I have a good grasp of them all. 
    But please don’t think this thread is a reflection of the larger guilds and long time players. 
    Cheers. 
    Nanajja
    Nanajja said:
    Hi there, 

NG does not Ban a player because of suspicion. They usually have very solid and sufficient evidence of game manipulation. And that can come in many ways, which I can not be bothered to go into. 
    Just emphasis that nothing is done through speculation. 
    Please don’t feel the larger guilds are cut throat. Definitely not like that. 
    Some of the comments made in this thread are delving into some game history and past. And of current players who were banned unfortunately. 
    When top guilds and players from there are banned, it is usually a bit more public. That’s all. It’s a small community at the top whether that’s time in game or position. Sometimes refer to as end gamers. 
    The initial topic of this thread went sideways eventually with many things mentioned. For most people in here, we are very aware of it all. But some have chimed in without proper knowledge and facts. 
    That’s all. 
    I wish you all the very best in the game. I do not do any recruiting, but you are more then welcome to hola at me and I can steer you in the right direction of guilds. I have a good grasp of them all. 
    But please don’t think this thread is a reflection of the larger guilds and long time players. 
    Cheers. 

Sorry hit wrong button told you I s..k at this tech stuff ! Just wanted to say thank you for clarifying things Batman much appreciated! Will definitely take your advice in the future when ready for more competitive guild , you seem like an experienced straight shooter will welcome your advice advancing forward!
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,012
    This is slightly off-topic, but the assumption that a game developer could face "legal consequences" if they ban a player who actually didn't cheat, is most probably incorrect. There have been a few cases where banned players in games with big prize money have tried suing the game companies, but for a game like Walking Dead you would really not have any chance of winning, most probably you wouldn't even get the court to even take it into consideration.

The gaming business is still developing, and at the moment a player has very little chance of doing anything about bans. The gaming company is the investigating police, prosecutor, judge and jury, and for the reasons mentioned earlier in the thread there is very little transparency in any of that.  

All this means that if you want to stay away from bans, stay away from obvious cheats but also stay away from game exploits that pop up every now and then, for example when an update has a unintended change. 
    Ingame username: Jubjab
    Milana
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    I put my feet up and grabbed a big bucket of pop corn for this thread, it did not disappoint 😂
    🍿 yum 😋 
    TCBRITONanajjabrucewayne007