Vote on the NML Birthday Radio Call heroes!

Comments

• TazmanTazman Member Posts: 3
    @Fluxxx  after this call ends, immediately run another call named Second Tier and have it include

TDog
    Shane
    Morgan
    Rufus
    Michone

Watch everyone groan and maybe sell some more radio packages. Maybe even add pizza glenn in there too.
    2nd tear more like 😂🤘
  • chevchelliouschevchellious Member Posts: 23
    @Fluxxx can't you be 6 heroes?
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 798
    edited October 2020
    Tazman said:
    Beta,Sasha,Eugene,Srick,HDaryl
    Looking at the result so far I think that's bingo. Good for you sir.

Oh, and SJC and Captainslayer too
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 798
    @Fluxxx can't you be 6 heroes?
    It's a 5 years anniversary, so I think he wants to keep it at 5.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • FoxAlphaBravoFoxAlphaBravo Member Posts: 7
    bêta, Eugène, Scout Rick, scout Daryl,Sacha 
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 149
    edited October 2020
    SRick.
    RGGlenn.
    HDaryl.
    Eugène.
    Bêta.

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,966
    If this is the 5 then I won’t be too upset I wouldn’t mind all of them. 
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,040
    ATLAS-Z said:

Desktop version
    Only need a few more votes for RGG to make this an alt hero call with Sasha or Eugene thrown in. What's the point? :lol:
    ShadowWalkerJayZKyrus
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,966
    Wonder if t-dog will get a surge of votes now the update notes are out? 
    XeRo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,040
    Double punish for T-Dog and gold piercing bumped to 40%. Let's get Alpha, Shane and T-Dog in the call! :wink:
    3vilrineThunderstormBenKeeleyShadowWalker
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    WellyLuga said:
    Double punish for T-Dog and gold piercing bumped to 40%. Let's get Alpha, Shane and T-Dog in the call! :wink:

Beta
    Shane
    Sasha
    Alpha
    T-Dog
    I still like my vote :p;)

WellyLugaShadowWalker
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @Fluxxx see now that you release the hero buffs I think TDog just became a game changer. But naturally you don’t let us know that prior to running this pole and I highly doubt enough will change votes to get him in. 
    WellyLugaKyrus
  • ThunderstormThunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    edited October 2020
    If everyone who has already voted, just realise the importance of T-Dog latest buff, they can still change their results by resubmitting their choices and edit their own response. This can be done easily on PC, not sure about mobile phones.

Also, NG should do an in-game announcement as well. Not every player access this site regularly, especially not during the weekends and Monday is the deadline.
    ZetteXeRo
    edited October 2020
    Wil there be any freebies like the above this round?  ;)  :D  B)
    cyclon98
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 915
    Just in case if anyone didn't realize this, but you can choose more than 5 options. So you still have time to make the right choice and add Shane/T-Dog  ;)
    3vilrine
    JayZ said:
    How about this? We get two calls that day.

A “player favorites” call with 5 heroes: HD, SR, Eugene, Sasha, and Rufus

and a “new heroes” call with 5 heroes (the three newest heroes and the two reworked heroes):
    T-Dog, Shane, Beta, PGG, and Shooter Rick

let’s doooooo it!

I think Beta has a little bit more votes than Rufus on your "players favourite" part ;)
    Captainslayer
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,716
    3vilrine said:
    JayZ said:
    How about this? We get two calls that day.

A “player favorites” call with 5 heroes: HD, SR, Eugene, Sasha, and Rufus

and a “new heroes” call with 5 heroes (the three newest heroes and the two reworked heroes):
    T-Dog, Shane, Beta, PGG, and Shooter Rick

let’s doooooo it!

I think Beta has a little bit more votes than Rufus on your "players favourite" part ;)
    Well, I was really just trying to create two calls:

1) call for heroes that I have enough of but other people seem to not / good call for beginner players

2) call for the heroes that I need more tokens for / good call for end gamers

:joy:
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    ShadowWalker3vilrine
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 149
    ..Or we get the Player favorites call with SR, Eugene, HD, Beta and Sasha and an Origins call with PGG, Rick, T-Dog, Shane and Morgan. 
    PasteShadowWalker3vilrineTCBRITO
  • Pete222333Pete222333 Member Posts: 7
    Scout Daryl, Sasha, Michonne, Eugene
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 149
    They could also do a “Throwback 2020” call at the end of the year with Beta, Rick, PGG, Shane and T-Dog
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Vote TDOG 👀 I feel something big is coming for him as he didn’t have the flash and flare as other new heroes! 

My 5
    1. TDog 
    2. beta 
    3. RGG 
    4. Stabby Rick
    5. Shane (I really wanted to pick eugene here but Mine is already 5pink) unselfish pick done NML community 😆 you owe me lol
    3vilrineXeRo
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    Hurry up only open til oct 5th VOTE TDOG 
    XeRo
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 823
    For 5x call on all usefull heros with no possible "misses" or "waste"...  Yeah i may actually use the opportunity to buy a radio pack and support the game.

I have to decide if a deal is good enough to have my wife be mad at me for spending money on a silly mobile game. For 5x tokens, yes i think I'll suffer that one sided argument. I have to decide if a deal is good enough to want to chip in and support the game servers and a bit of development. For 5x tokens with new TDog extra hit and no "miss" or "waste" results... Yes. I'll support the game with $ for that.
    edited October 2020
    Paste said:
    Also, NG should do an in-game announcement as well. Not every player access this site regularly, especially not during the weekends and Monday is the deadline.

I think it's better that people who care about the game enough to be here votes. Then we get more educated voters so Rosita, Jerry and Negan won't be be in the final results.

1. You think people who cares about the game are the only ones frequent this site? 
    2. You are so afraid that the less educated voters will choose Rosie, Jerry and Negan?
    3. What makes you think the less educated voters won't choose any of the current top 5?

It's about people able to make their choices, not about who they choose in the poll. Look at the chart man...a 'more educated voter' like you would know that if they choose any lousy heroes, they still won't catch up. Says a lot about you and those who agree with you.
    Pasteghost_pepper
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 915
    jrodrf2 said:
    Tdog, Shane, HD, SD, and Beta are my picks.

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
    3vilrine
  • SJCSJC Member Posts: 48
    edited October 2020
    Paste said:

I think it's better that people who care about the game enough to be here votes. Then we get more educated voters so Rosita, Jerry and Negan won't be be in the final results.

1. You think people who cares about the game are the only ones frequent this site? 
    2. You are so afraid that the less educated voters will choose Rosie, Jerry and Negan?
    3. What makes you think the less educated voters won't choose any of the current top 5?

It's about people's choice, not about who they choose in the poll. Look at the chart man...a 'more educated voter' like you would know that if they choose any lousy heroes, they still won't catch up. Says a lot about you and those who agree with you.

About your no 3 i ll answer you this  : 9 months ago my vote would have gone for Gov, Rosita, Rick shooter, Daryl hunter and Hiltop Magie  neutralsmile  Ranged all the way.
    Bruisers ? Scouts ???? Warriors ??? Well they sucked in my opinion at that time.

Well now it s Beta, Eugene, Sasha, SDaryl and Srick - game changers in GW

Beginners ("less educated players"  - who don t know the game yet, we all been there) are relying a lot on shooting heroes.Shane is not a game changer at all,like Sasha is.As a person who sometimes pays for the game ( it does not mean i m entitled to anything) i d hate to have Gov, Rosita, Shane etc in top 5, because this radio call event is once in a lifetime.But of course, this is a poll for everybody for all the players

If RGG would be in top 5 and Beta would be out, i think i d leave Earth asap 

All i related is from my experience and i m not taking sides here, i m not attacking anyone,  it s just my opinion.
    I herd, all follow.
    Paste
    SJC said:
    Paste said:

It's about people's choice, not about who they choose in the poll. Look at the chart man...a 'more educated voter' like you would know that if they choose any lousy heroes, they still won't catch up. Says a lot about you and those who agree with you.

About your no 3 i ll answer you this  : 9 months ago my vote would have gone for Gov, Rosita, Rick shooter, Daryl hunter and Hiltop Magie  neutralsmile  Ranged all the way.
    Bruisers ? Scouts ???? Warriors ??? Well they sucked in my opinion at that time.

Well now it s Beta, Eugene, Sasha, SDaryl and Srick - game changers in GW

Begginers ("less educated players"  - who don t know the game yet, we all been there) are relying a lot on shooting heroes.Shane is not a game changer at all,like Sasha is.As a person who sometimes pays for the game ( it does not mean i m entitled to anything) i d hate to have Gov, Rosita, Shane etc in top 5, because this radio call event is once in a lifetime.But of course, this is a poll for everybody for all the players

If RGG would be in top 5 and Beta would be out, i think i d leave Earth asap 

All i related is from my experience and i m not taking sides here, i m not attacking anyone,  it s just my opinion.

This radio call is for sure not a "once in a liftetime call", since it is just the alt hero call minus 1 bad hero. You have that regulalry. And I would be careful to say that Shane is not a game changer. It all depends on the situation. Same for Tdog.

Pasteghost_pepper
This discussion has been closed.