Vote on the NML Birthday Radio Call heroes!

1235»

Comments

• SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 285
    Just 1.161 votes?

:o 
    Arqueue
  • Dado_77Dado_77 Member Posts: 2
    Beta Eugen Sasha H,Daryl H,Rick

• rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 611
    @Fluxxx if possible might be a good idea to have it part of in game messages to go and vote on forum and to get update info. 
  • SpikedSpiked Member Posts: 160
    HD is already in, vote has ended.
    ghost_pepperATLAS-Z
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,967
    He said hunter Daryl not huntsman Daryl. 👍
    Spikedrelb67kinko
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 823
    edited October 2020
    @Fluxxx  after this call ends, immediately run another call named Second Tier and have it include

TDog
    Shane
    Morgan
    Rufus
    Michone

Watch everyone groan and maybe sell some more radio packages. Maybe even add pizza glenn in there too.
    I really back this comment of mine from last week. I think they should make a second call out of the second place batch of 6th-10th place. Offer it a week or a month later and watch us go nuts for TDog tokens without chance at uncommonly bad heros.
    DedmonTroublemaker
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 97
    WellyLuga said:
    rogueDS said:
    It’s what the people want. I put scout Daryl and scout rick because they are only at 2 pink. @Busta what are yours at. I need 3 pink so makes sense to ask for them I also asked for RGG Beta and EUgene because all at 2 pink as well.  
    @Busta has 10* everything, I don't even know why he's complaining :trollface:

Umm.... nope 😂 1 have 1 10* and that’s RGG all his traits are 9* still. 
    My Sr and HD traits are lvl 8 My Sasha is lvl 7 traits, Eugene lvl 7-8 ... so yes I can use them tokens however the point is they are available in many great calls already. 

Ng gives us new toons and their calls take usually 3-4 months before we even see a 2x call on them. Why not try to have them faster than any other toon. 
    WellyLugaShadowWalkerxbamfx
  • mirmir Member Posts: 237
    I think the challenge should be multiplied by at least 3 , and better by 5 ). It's a birthday 🥳, everyone should remember it.
  • ultimateevil13ultimateevil13 Member Posts: 28
    Please add T-Dog for the Update delayed
  • JordanYukiJordanYuki Member Posts: 149
    40 radio call with guaranteed hero on all cards, like the call we had after S10E15 with some characters that died on the show. @Fluxxx
    Paste
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 1,435
    WellyLuga said:
    rogueDS said:
    It’s what the people want. I put scout Daryl and scout rick because they are only at 2 pink. @Busta what are yours at. I need 3 pink so makes sense to ask for them I also asked for RGG Beta and EUgene because all at 2 pink as well.  
    @Busta has 10* everything, I don't even know why he's complaining :trollface:

Lmao wish I could hit Agree and LOL at the same time 
  • WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 87
    I Think it would of been different call if NG had told players about Tdog before they voted 
    I would of liked it more if they did two birthday calls one with the hero’s you have now and one with Shane tdog alpha Rufus bruiser Glenn run them for two day each every one would of been happy 

Killingtime 
    zombieornottobeTCBRITO
  • 3vilrine3vilrine Member Posts: 259
    edited October 2020
    The vote sounds like an excuse for not giving tokens of the best heroes, or they have simply voted 'bots' to screw up the anniversary. It hurts me that they gave tokens of the worst heroes.
    If you think these are the worst heroes then I recommend you read through this here 👇
    or watch a few Youtube videos, join communities like Discord and Line etc.. and you will learn that the featured heroes in this call are by far not the worst.
    Good luck buddy.

PasteTCBRITOATLAS-Z
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,967
    Lol! Love a troll account, or have you just joined us from Facebook. Negan and Carl in the best hero list?? Also the fact you haven’t used their alt hero names you mean original rick and Daryl too? 🤪. If they are your best hero’s and you enjoy playing that way then that’s all that matters but seriously for the top players with highest star counts they aren’t even close to the top of the list. 
    brucewayne007
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 125
    From what I gather  you are still leveling as all heroes youre mentioning are ranged e capt negan (assuming you mean rick the shooter and Daryl the hunter. If that is the case your post is more logical because leveling with ranged teams was easier for a lot of us. I assure you however the voting was not corrupt as with 1 exception that was the group I voted for and I could have just about filled out the ballot for more than a dozen other players after having read so many of their posts. The only real controversy here was the late update of the tdog leader trait that most likely lost him a spot in the top 5. Good luck building your heroes and as you progress and hopefully read some of the many helpful posts here, you'll learn the advantages of the heroes included in that call @Soundtrax333 .
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 628
    Firekid said:
    Lol! Love a troll account, or have you just joined us from Facebook. Negan and Carl in the best hero list?? Also the fact you haven’t used their alt hero names you mean original rick and Daryl too? 🤪. If they are your best hero’s and you enjoy playing that way then that’s all that matters but seriously for the top players with highest star counts they aren’t even close to the top of the list. 
    I don’t think they are trolling. 
    That is them as a whole...... hahaha 
    🤷🏻‍♂️

But it did cross my mind that NG had Bots to prevent us from getting new characters beefed up cause they see a money dump on a 15 Radio call from the community on those latest toons. 
    All speculative from me though haha
  • nufannufan Member Posts: 39
    little question, those asking for TDOG do that because they already have other heroes at very good level or because TDOG is considered better than those in the birthday call?
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 7,374
    @nufan it’s because of this change in the latest update

Hero Change: T-Dog 

Beat Em Up now adds an extra attack on top of the Punish trait, instead of stacking damage.
    zombieornottobenufanbrucewayne007
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,304
    @nufan

It's because most players have the hero's in the birthday call at a pretty high level

And also because T-Dog is new and useful and we'd like to get him to a playable level ASAP

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    zombieornottobenufanbrucewayne007
This discussion has been closed.