New Classes! Rusher (uses new push mechanic) and Tosser (variable range)

KasutoKasuto Member Posts: 11
edited October 2020 in Suggestions & Ideas
Now that the new “push” mechanic has been created, I think it’s time I shared my new class ideas. I have attempted to maintain balance within and between the classes and to provide new material.

Class: Rusher

Attack Mode: Melee

Weapon type: Gloves, Spiked Fist, Brass Knuckles

Average Damage

High Health

The Rusher enters and occupies an enemy’s space, thrusting the enemy back.

Their Charge ability, Lift, allows them to pick up an ally or enemy within 2 spaces and carry them up to 4 spaces away. If an enemy is selected, when their destination is reached, the Rusher will piledrive the enemy, causing critical damage. If an enemy is selected, another enemy may be chosen as the destination, in which case the destination enemy is pushed back and both enemies (carried and destination) take critical damage.

Class: Tosser

Attack Mode: Ranged (4 spaces away)

Weapon type: Throwing Knives, Throwing Axes, Shuriken

Average Damage

Average Health

The Tosser can attack twice each turn and does not generate threat.

Their Charge ability, Storm, hits multiple enemies within an inverse variable cone. The cone hits enemies to the side and narrows toward a central target. The farther away the primary target, the narrower the cone. The target can be up to 6 spaces away. Following the Charge attack, the character can perform a normal attack.

Examples of Charge attack area are shown below, where the Tosser character is the green circle and enemies are black squares. The orange star marks the target enemy. The yellow cone is the area that such a target would produce, and the red highlighted squares are enemies who would be affected.

FirekidMrLuckyATLAS-ZMaximumSlayage