They delueded everyone and failed

The delay in the insurance update is because they surely did not realize that there was the tomato event, and according to the current policy of NG and @fluxxx, nothing can be obtained without paying it (they have taken away radios, weapons in jackpots, tokens in calls from a specific hero).
I hope that at the very least, they take their mistake and extend Tomato Monday. NO compensation gas or anything else, just by extending the event the players would not be disappointed.

FirekidJayZPandreqDanski_46AngelspitclausLeneSg_DeathKarajocaVovDiElElReeconnghost_pepperTatdJdm

Comments

• ToonyToony Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 25
     :D  :D:D
    ShadowWalker
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,106
    And there’s no 12.9 km-wide, iron-nickel asteroid that will slam into the Earth at 5:37 GMT on August 19, 2022. Trust me on that one. :sunglasses:
    Deathwish19XeRoDiElElAnnette578
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 222
    Which one gave me away? 😝
    CrocodileDiElElAnnette578
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    The sheep part did. You'd never pull wool over our eyes!
    Deathwish19DiElElAnnette578
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 69
    Todos los cambios son para generar más gastos, eso está claro. El desafío ya no es limitado, las insignias pierden poder y se han entregado demasiadas armas para facilitar eso. Los kits y las granadas amplían la brecha entre los jugadores de PTW y el resto. En mi caso no me afecta, soy de máximo nivel y lo tengo todo, hasta puedo comprar artículos. Me preocupa mi sindicato, que formamos con mucho trabajo, uniendo a latinos, y con más de 200 jugadores, muchos no pueden pagar tinoamerixagastos por la situación en esta región, y muchos son mejores jugadores que varios PTW. La mayor parte de la comunidad son jugadores que no pueden gastar tanto dinero (en América Latina los precios son muy altos en comparación con los salarios).
    Haciendo desafíos interminables, guerras con puntos de estrangulamiento que en muchos casos requieren más de 2 granadas y kits por semana amenazan a la comunidad, alejando a muchos.
    reekookr3vilrinePandreqKarajocaPerlaDiElElReeconn
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,309
    I'm confused... why do you want more days in the Tomato monday?? What do you need there and why?
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    PardusDiElEl
  • ThanosOfTitanThanosOfTitan Member Posts: 279
    Seriously the thread starter needs to get a grip this update is the best in a long time 
    Member of the Super Green and amazon Family Leader of Valkyries
    brucewayne007ghost_pepper
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 264
    Amusing. 
    That is all
  • HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 69
    Okay, excuse me, I just hate war, it became the main game mode, with all the stress that they produce ... I better retire, unfortunately I follow you from the players who spend a lot of money on the game, and for their own benefit