Challenge Star Issues- Leadership Board

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
edited March 2016 in Bug Reports
Edit: Challenge stars not tallying properly in leaderboards, guild and personal count. Players not receiving chests for guild stars.
-Alibaba

Comments

• Pics just taken so it's new to me
  • Maybe I'm just spelling your name wrong @Teeceezy @OldGoth @TK-421 @eetu I keep asking questions but getting no answers
  • After the update it gives me 380 lifetime stars, where's the other 2,500 to go with them?
  • At least tell me to F off if I'm bothering you, otherwise please answer my problems with a mad spammer and all my stars gone.
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    All your stars gone ?
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
  • SistersOfDaryl_GagaSistersOfDaryl_Gaga Member Posts: 164
    I wonder if they simply mixed it up with all time stars for your current guild.
  • I wonder if they simply mixed it up with all time stars for your current guild.

In the guild it only has my stars from there, I did notice that in the individual leaderboard, it has my lifetime stars so matbee they've broken down some.
    However in the new section showing lifetime kills, deadly's etc, it only has my current amount of stars in this guild as my total.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited March 2016
    @DrBOB They're visible in the individual player leaderboard, but nowhere else. Not even in the new lifetime list with deadly's, total kills etc.
    Mine are visible buddy ? Let me double check
    DTP Elder
  • AhexAhex Member Posts: 78
    Rick and Daryl don't give a fuck if you were general or dictator in your previous guild. Earn your place in current guild and stop whining.
  • I've got a few over 2,800
  • I don't give F*** what they think, I battled AND spent money playing to win those stars. That makes them mine. In a digital, virtual way.
  • AhexAhex Member Posts: 78
    @bgbelden all your stars belong to Negan
    javajnkiesmfs
  • @Ahex That was good.
    I can confirm mine have all been lost to @bgbelden
    DTP Elder
  • AgsAgs Member Posts: 2
    I was making a great effort with my weekly challenge star count and now I find I am out of my guild (even though I was an elder) and my star count is at zero when I was at about 1500. Is this likely a temporary glitch? I hope so, because I've been with the same guild since I started playing.
  • As the title says. The leaderboards aren't increasing the stars as they are earned.
  • hANNIBALhANNIBAL Member Posts: 20
    Not one! Could you check on this please.
  • viperSYviperSY Member Posts: 102
    Me and my partner both play this game but our stars do not match up I'm the guild leader boards to what we have actually earn lt on the weekly challenge map
  • Tox_i_6TTox_i_6T Member Posts: 23
    i confirm same for me
  • asiansensationasiansensation Member Posts: 17
    Is anyone else having discrepancies between star totals among guild members? An example of this would be I'm seeing in my game I have 75 but everyone in my guild is showing me at 118. Earlier today I went through a magical time warp and lost stars, a legendary pistol upgrade, and a bunch of XP and supplies.
  • The_Vengeful_1The_Vengeful_1 Member Posts: 102
    Bump
    edited March 2016
    Different star totals are shown to each of my guild's members. Somewhere I have 125, somewhere 110 and I actually have 155. Also, some of the stars aren't being counted towards the guild's total amount... Some players are being robbed of stars, too (a fellow guild member had 118, and 30 mins later, he's at only 36 stars...). And also, my game shows that nobody except me has played for the past 3 hours... Which is not true. Even the guild's totals are different to each player within my guild... Every single member of my guild has different stats...
    And the leaderboard isn't moving at all... Stars have been the same since the last challenge.
    @TK-421 @Teeceezy @OldGoth
    Whoever's in charge of this, please do something...
    kristieCindyLou
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 501
    1+19 in ours too!
    kristie
    @The_Vengeful_1 we are having the same issues in DTP seems like a bug slipped in
    DTP Elder
    kristie
    We've decided to stop playing this challenge until we see what's going on... No point wasting time and gas for something that won't even count.
    DrBOB
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 501
    This challenge is as messed up as the political candidates ! What a MESS!
    kristie
    Couldn't agree more.
    Annette578
  • EironEiron Member Posts: 41

This challenge is as messed up as the political candidates ! What a MESS!

=nothing= is as messed up as the political candidates, atm... lol
    FeleciaGhastlyPleasures