Challenge Star Issues- Leadership Board

Comments

• The_Vengeful_1The_Vengeful_1 Member Posts: 102
    @Eiron You're probably right about that, lol.
    kristie
  • Annette578Annette578 Member Posts: 501
    @Eiron
    Maybe so, but it's pretty damn close!
    The_Vengeful_1
  • HelioHelio Member Posts: 522
    @The_Vengeful_1 I find the crate rewards to be quite useful and worth the time and gas... especially since you can save the creates and open them when you have a shield...

• As title says
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,522
    @i8azmbe are you talking about the guild gift or the challenge rewards? I have a guild member that did not receive the gift I sent.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • NichonneNichonne Member Posts: 30
    If Trump pledges to fix this game, I might vote for him*

**disclaimer, voting dependent on massive levels of cocaine ingestion
    masmith93Teanut
    @Nichonne Ths game is going to be terrific. It's going to be the best game, with the best players. It's going to make me a ton of money. I'm renaming it Donald J. Trump Man's Land. The people that ran it before me were losers. And those people that play the game now are going to be so grateful for my leadership in the zombie apocalypse. Rick? Rick? Who's this Rick. It's going to be a Trumptatoriship.

Seriously though. The guilds are down again. Da fuh?
    NichonneTeanutTUCO
  • TRoseTRose Member Posts: 19
    First order of business, President Trump... Invade Finland. >:)
    Annette578TUCO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    edited March 2016
    @masmith93 the guild challenge rewards

Edit this has been flagged as spam
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    i read that there has been a bug in challenge stars.. not showing what your members really got.. maybe that is the reason why others dont get the rewards. the total is different for each members..

• @AysatyoPet good point hopefully they will show up when its working better, guess you have to catch it at the right time
    I vote for the Walkers ! Maybe they can fix the stars, rewards, guild chat! Maybe they ate the Devs/Mods ! Somethins ah goin on! Yikes! :#
    kristie
  • AysatyoPetAysatyoPet Member Posts: 1,168
    our total guild star count stops.. even if i get additional stars, it didnt add to the total guild stars.. @Teeceezy @TK-421 @eetu @OldGoth @Overwatcher please look into this..

• @AysatyoPet stopped for our guild too, 1.7.glitch
    AysatyoPet
  • kristiekristie Member Posts: 51
    I can't even like your comments!!! We are stuck at 479! What a mess!!
    Guild leader SITG Wipeout
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    My guild is experiencing the same issue.

...and then the chat went down while we were discussing it.
    TUCO
  • CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    Bump please someone help

I stopped playing because my stars aren't being added to the guild total which has been frozen for hours and no one is getting rewards. Can someone tell us what is happening please?
  • ElkadorElkador Member, Content Creator ❤️ Posts: 81
    Stopped at 748 in our guild...
  • CindyLouCindyLou Member Posts: 112
    Bump
    My guildies and I noticed that some of our members were showing 0 stars. We started chatting about it and discovered different star counts were showing up for each player. The guild count was frozen at different numbers on our screen.

In the middle of this discussion, the chat stopped working. It now shows no one has said anything in over 3 hours. When I try to chat, it takes my message, but it does not show up when I hit send.
    @CindyLou
    We told you, the Walkers ate the Devs! No one is there!! :s
  • FeleciaFelecia Member Posts: 340
    Inmates are running the asylum.
    Felecia
    @CindyLou exact same thing happened last night. Send a help ticket through the apps help button. I don't think anyone monitors this forum at 5-6am in Europe.
  • DrBOBDrBOB Member Posts: 223
    masmith93 said:

@CindyLou exact same thing happened last night. Send a help ticket through the apps help button. I don't think anyone monitors this forum at 5-6am in Europe.

Yeah I've just woke up also first (cup of tea) my guild chat and now looking over the forums I think most guilds are having this issue stars are not showing and guild star counts across all 3 of our guild are all wrong hope they fix this.
    DTP Elder
    Send me a PM if interested
  • kapaootweetskapaootweets Member Posts: 64
    First, there was the bug that shows people they don't belong to any guild. People thought they were kicked out from the guild ! Not a pleasant surprise. Some people even left for some other guilds. Then, the stars problem and the chat not working at all. We are spending so much time on this game and i hope it's still worth it. You can't just update a game and hope everything will be fine without testing it a minimum. You can't just be so unprofessional when it comes to a game with a franchise like that. The game in a few months went from the best game ever to a total mess. Time to take action, Next Games !
    More than 200 No Man's Land walkthrough videos HERE on my Youtube Channel
    Lawdog
  • pscpsc Member Posts: 6
    I am having same issue with my stars not going toward guild stars
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,751
    Don't look in your rear view mirror.
  • ClaireObrienClaireObrien Member Posts: 47
    I'm a member of guild before challenge started. Stars was added towards the Guild earlier, but not anymore.
    UPDATE: The problem is partially fixed.

Chat is working again for some members. Some members are showing accurate star count while others are only showing about half of what they say they have earned. The guild total is rising, but it is reflecting the total number of stars the system has (which is 100% for some members and about 50% for the rest). When I restarted my device and then opened the game, about 3 hours ago, it updated to show me correctly. I do not know if this had an impact or was just coincidence. I did recommend everyone restart their devices. However, it seems my guildies have gone to sleep. No one has commented on whether it fixed the issue for them as well. It is worth trying.
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    Whats going on with the leaderboard?