Challenge Star Issues- Leadership Board

Comments

• BarcodeJBarcodeJ Member Posts: 401
    This was a one time occurence. I completed Manor House with an all shooter team to get a quest ztar az well. Pretty sure i took a bruise with one shooter. But when i finished the stars had been applied to the first mission (opening the gate or whatever it is called) and the 1 hour cooldown timer also applied to that mission instead of the manor mission. Tried to reproduce and it didnt do it again. Happened around noon central time.
  • Stars jumped up now. Didnt get the reward for the star stage....awesome
  • AnduAndu Member Posts: 65
    edited March 2016
    Stars are different because some players lost all the progress and their playing activity was rollback 2-24 hours .... Personally i had 41 stars but i lost all the progress, now i have 3 stars and i stopped . I will no longer play this game until they fix everything . It was already full of bugs but also the server over load by many players who wanted to try this new patch and also play the 1 gas event + the bugs, so overloading the server bought data leaks . Personally i doubt they can fix all the bugs, because most of the bugs are individuals , each account is independent affected by this bugs, they need to check many accounts to see where the problems are and i doubt they can .

Later edit :

Ofc some players lost their saves and their progress was rollback some hours , but their guild progress was saved in overall guild progress (to the other guild members). Personally i think if this game is not put in maintenance i think more and more bugs will occur because of this data leaks ...
    alnod
  • DrBOB said:

@The_Vengeful_1 we are having the same issues in DTP seems like a bug slipped in

Maybe it's the Zoson bug
    alnod
  • @kapaootweets my thoughts exactly, best game ever to totally messed up.
  • makouamakoua Member Posts: 45
    Same issue for frz! We were first French guild since weeks and weeks... And now what??? The other dummy French guild pass over us... Just because of a dev mistake... Thanks a lot guys! Hope you ll turn into dummy walker lvl one... Or do something and we ll save you!
  • OldGothOldGoth Member Posts: 297
    We're aware of a problem. Fixing it now, no ETA to give yet.
    SenoiaSurvivor
    We are aware of a problem. Very sorry about it. Fixing as we speak.
    alnod
    We know there's a problem. Fixing as I type this.
    Thank's!!!! I swear we won't eat you if u fix it!!!
  • pscpsc Member Posts: 6
    Losing stars again, the count got fixed temporarily but now it is happening again
  • SlayerSectSlayerSect Member Posts: 634
    This is from TK-421 Administrator March 4 in General No Man's Land Discussion
    Hi all,

First up, we know that there are lots of bugs still ongoing after the Outposts update and we have a team taking care of them pretty much around the clock. To recap @Teeceezy's message from the other day, the following issues will be addressed with upcoming version 1.7.1:

Fixes in version 1.7.1:
    Automatic reload now in case of disconnect (no more "Something went wrong.")
    Localization loading errors fixed
    "Feature Preview" text has been removed from walker upgrade screen
    Cancellng gas purchase in Outpost will no longer crash the game

On top of that there have been some issues with our social servers that affect the following services:

Stars not registering correctly
    Guild chat not working
    Unable to accept/reject new guild members
    Not able to promote/demote existing members
    Other strange effects on features that rely on the social servers

These issues are currently being investigated and will be fixed the moment the cause has been found. This fix may require a maintenance break, and because of the nature of the problem there won't be much of a warning beforehand. We will do our best to keep you informed.

Please help us out by keeping all of your bug reports in one place, the Bugs & Issues forum: http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/categories/bugs-issues

At the moment I am seeing bug reports all over the place. This is really unhelpful for the devs reading this forum as some bug reports are not getting seen. From the moment I post this we will begin removing all bug reports that aren't in the correct place so that the team doesn't have to go on a treasure hunt to find info.

Also please note that in order to fix bugs we need as much information as you can possibly provide.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

We need you! We want you!
    Hi all,

First up, we know that there are lots of bugs still ongoing after the Outposts update and we have a team taking care of them pretty much around the clock. To recap @Teeceezy's message from the other day, the following issues will be addressed with upcoming version 1.7.1:

Fixes in version 1.7.1:

On top of that there have been some issues with our social servers that affect the following services:

Guild chat not working

These issues are currently being investigated and will be fixed the moment the cause has been found. This fix may require a maintenance break, and because of the nature of the problem there won't be much of a warning beforehand. We will do our best to keep you informed.

Please help us out by keeping all of your bug reports in one place, the Bugs & Issues forum: http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/categories/bugs-issues

At the moment I am seeing bug reports all over the place. This is really unhelpful for the devs reading this forum as some bug reports are not getting seen. From the moment I post this we will begin removing all bug reports that aren't in the correct place so that the team doesn't have to go on a treasure hunt to find info.

Also please note that in order to fix bugs we need as much information as you can possibly provide.

Play to Slay. Slay to live another day. Daily players. On and killing walkers as often as we can.

Hi all,

Fixes in version 1.7.1:

Guild chat not working

Hi all,

Fixes in version 1.7.1:

Guild chat not working

csmith5390
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    @SlayerSect I do appreciate the time you took to copy that message. I saw it as well. I also saw the announcement a few days ago about one thread per bug.

Before I made this post, I did check for other threads about the problem. There were threads in the General Discussion about star count issues. There was one discussion in bug reports about not receiving rewards. There were zero posts in bug reports regarding incorrect star counts. That's why I started the thread. Bug reports should be posted here and not in general discussion. That's the whole purpose of this board so the devs can quickly see what is going wrong.

Since then, I have seen speculation that server overload caused data leaks, and pretty much as soon as one gets plugged, another springs up. Sounds like they underestimated the traffic and need to install and dedicate more servers. Hopefully, we will move from FUBAR to SNAFU shortly.
  • erfrischererfrischer Member Posts: 59
    psc said:

Losing stars again, the count got fixed temporarily but now it is happening again

+1

Problemchild
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 557
    If you made a number of orders in a mission (3 jobs at once: 3 long-range weapons, 3 hunters, 5 zombies at once) only 1 additional star shown at the end of the mission. In the overview of the challenge, the additional star but captured correctly.

Image 1: wrong display only 1 star. Image 2: bottom row in the middle, correct display 3 stars .

I need a response that the problem was read and recorded.
    Still wrong counting of Stars!

• Lol @makoua
    makoua said:

Thank's!!!! I swear we won't eat you if u fix it!!!

Agreed thebluebox,

We all use a little more SNAFU in our lives :)

Other than a bit of lag and chat going down once for about 10 minutes, I haven't experienced serious issues today. For me, we have gone from FUBAR to SNAFU. How's it going elsewhere?
    Some where in between...

Doing raids that should reward 100-300 TG sometimes I get them, other times I get 3-48.

Disappointing and frustrating. Oh yeah and our chat has been down for over 12 hours.

Perhaps not in between, but a little more to the first option :0

There is a problem in the matching system. I saw it discussed in another thread. It seems that when you search for an outpost to raid, it matches you with one person but sends you against another. There is speculation that the same outpost is being matched against multiple players simultaneously. The first person to start the mission gets that raid, and the others are matched with the next in the queue. It is speculation, but seems to make sense. The fix would be to render the code so that an outpost can only be displayed to one person at a time. It does not become searchable again until that player searches again or cancels the attack.
    Still incorrect starcount , gild stars too low !! We dont get the gildreward!

+20.. All my team... Frz
    Still missing stars.... I m thinking on if eat arm first or foot.... No, I ll start by eating fingers.. One by one...
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    My concern with this one is that we have clearly missed at least one guild reward due to the stars not tallying up correctly... That's 20,000 total trade goods my *guild* didn't get this week. When you talk about 1000 per person, it seems trivial, but when you consider the whole... It's actually a giant setback.
    Teanut
  • csmith5390csmith5390 Member Posts: 170
    edited March 2016
    Why don't they just hire people that know how to fix these problems instead of screwing it up even more every time they try to fix it? I'm sure they've made enough money from their customers to pay someone to fix it.
    Join TWD - Team Up
    apenokillapeTUCO
  • csmith5390csmith5390 Member Posts: 170
    This WHOLE game has never been this f*cked up!!
    Join TWD - Team Up
    apenokillape