Challenge Star Issues- Leadership Board

Comments

• zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,701
    @elkman, @HPR1860, please fill out an in app support request if you haven't done so. Is the issue happening for any particular challenge or all challenges?
    Nate
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,747
    That works fine. Thanks for clarifying.
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,701
    @all, if you are still having these issues please fill out an in app support.
  • PutchucoPutchuco Member Posts: 1,289
    @Teeceezy we are having a problem with guild starz not being applied.
    Dropping in rankings daily even though we pull in top 3-5 numbers.
    Could this be related to a change in leadership ?
    If you would like to join a drama-free and fun group of enthusiasts,
    contact us via email at [email protected]
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    Known issue that is most likely due to guild sync issues that was occurring this past weekend. The developers have been working on it.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Actually, I learned that last night's server hotfix was also targeted at the guild stars issue, would be great to hear if there are any remaining issues.
    jester said:

Our guild got 3100 stars last challenge and we have 1881 thus far on this challenge. The leader board says we have 1952 in the last 14 days.

If the challenge periods are fixed in time, and the "last 14 days" is a rolling window of, well, the last 14 days, then the numbers you quoted might well be correct?
    What is the issue going on here?

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Glitched that was patched recently. Has it been fixed?

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    @eetu

The two challenges I mentioned were well within the 14 day window.

It's now going the other way. The leader board now says we have 1245 stars. We currently have over 2300 in the live challenge. I can post or pm photos if you need to see. Let me know. Thanks.
  • makouamakoua Member Posts: 45
    Same issue... Keep asking support... No responses... We made approximately 3800 on previous challenge... Only 1400 were took on board... Many trade goods point get away... Perhaps in a better place... :OD. But the seriously, there is a big issue on guild's stars counting.... And next games do absolutely nothing about it.... U don t want to hear "wait 14 days and it will be okay " once again (remember bonus stars bug few weeks ago).
  • Doc_PughDoc_Pugh Member Posts: 91
    @Teeceezy @eetu Yes I'm seeing this issue as well. I'll post the screen shot. Our guild is posting great numbers in the challenge but our totals on the leaderboards are actually going down. Very disappointing. :-(

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    edited March 2016
    @Alibaba the issue is that I have roughly 3,000* but in the new personal stats section, it says about 600*
    Also my guild star total isn't correct being that it says less than we've already earned this challenge.
    On the actual challenge we made 3242 stars at this point.... On the guild rank we have 4046..... What is this mess?? We do approximately 3700-4000 stars on each challenge... There is a serious problem!!! @teecezy_NML @eetu
    AS said @Alibaba in his post READ before posting:
    Known Issues- Statut : Stars not registering correctly- Resolved

Is it serious????
    I'm from the guild FRZ We made approximately 3800 on previous challenge... Only 1400 were took on board... Many trade goods point get away... Perhaps in a better place... :OD. But the seriously, there is a big issue on guild's stars counting....
    On the actual challenge we made 3320 stars at this point.... On the guild rank we have 4046..... What is this mess?? We do approximately 3700-4000 stars on each challenge... There is a serious problem!!!

the only thing i would say: stars nit registering correctly- NOT resolved

I try contact the support team several times but no answers... some of my teamates have spent quite a lot money and all a lot of time... I therefor think it our right to be heard!!!

please answear me.

MAKOUA .... team FRZ

Sorry typo... not resolved.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    thx
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    we are at 3100 stars but are droped of the top50. please have a look, anything does not work correct.

guild name: dead angels
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • Tinksclumsiesmama22Tinksclumsiesmama22 Member Posts: 37
    Sent in multiple tickets about problems every time I noticed them. Loosing stars, supplies, progress. Missing out on bonuses from guild, achievements, watching adds. My cinema doesn't even work. No one has replied to any off my in game tickets? Fix it. All times and losses are in every ticket sent. Please do something.
  • +1
  • +1
    TRose
    Yes, obviously things are still far from peachy. *sigh*
    We're working on it, what can I say. Well: Sorry, once again.
    jestershAdlmfgunnut
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    @eetu FYI, the star count in my guild for each member seems to be working correctly. I think it's only the leaderboard that's not working properly. A step in the right direction. Thanks for being on top of this so actively!
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    @eetu @zoson same here. star count in guild ok, personal leaderboard also, only the calculation in the guild leaderboard seems to be broken.
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • HPR1860HPR1860 Member Posts: 13
    zbot said:

@elkman, @HPR1860, please fill out an in app support request if you haven't done so. Is the issue happening for any particular challenge or all challenges?

Wrote to support but no answer yet.
    It only happened at the current challenge(Compound) for me only. On different missions in this challenge though.

Greets
    HP
  • walker_say_whatwalker_say_what Member Posts: 150
    Hope this is the correct thread. DTP has dropped to 12th place when according to star count we should still be 2nd. It's been like this for 2 challenges. Please help. Hard to get new recruits when the leaderboard has us down for so long. Thank you! @eetu @Alibaba
    Are we just combining threads? It doesn't seem to make much sense. Poor @eetu seems to be talking to himself.

Maybe would be better to close threads and just keep one going.
  • blkjack0oblkjack0o Member Posts: 192
    There is clearly something wrong withe the guild star tally. There are now 2 challenges per week, so the last 14 days should be 4 challenges (yes i know that we didn't have 1 when outpost was released) Assuming the top guild has 20 members all conservatively 200+ per challenge, then that should be 4,000+ per challenge, times 4 challenges in 14 days, or 16,000 (12,000 with the outpost release taken into account) YET the top guild has a whopping 7401 currently.
  • SgtSalamiSgtSalami Member Posts: 577
    I had an situation in which I used an all assault team to try to get 2 extra stars for use all assault team and use ranged weapon team. I completed the mission but only got one added star instead of two. Is this how it is supposed to be? When I had the use melee team and use all scout team, I 1st went with a mixed group to complete the 1st quest and then then used the all scout team to not drop any extra stars. In the past, I was able to get 5 stars when I doubled up on quests, is this no longer the case?
  • Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 557
    edited March 2016
    We are the guild "Breaking Deads" (No. 1 in DE). Since we have an inactive player and a player who has no desire, 2 players from our second team "BreakingDeads 2" changed to us (early today).

I was just informed by Team 2, that the star of the two players has been subtracted from the total result of the guild! How can that be? Previously this was not as if I'm not mistaken. It is only one hour break between challenges. If new members after the start of the challenge, they are not even counted, which I think is good. The excreted players are withdrawn, I do not like.