Challenge Star Issues- Leadership Board

Comments

• Loewe1968Loewe1968 Member Posts: 557
    In a way, this is but funny. Team 2 has fallen just below the next level of reward and will soon be the reward for the second time.
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    @jester We are not just combining threads, we are combining threads that discuss the same topic so that everything is organized and the developers and moderators need to only look in the same place to see how many people are talking about it and what is discussed.

Closing threads without resolving the issue wouldn't effectively show how many people it effects. Having multiple open is redundant and difficult for developers to find.
    Remember, this is not discussion thread. This is purely for developers can see what is going and how it can best be fixed.
    Once the forum is organized and moderators are actively cataloging bug issues. The threads themselves won't seem so disorganized.
    For a full list of current known bugs click here.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    SgtSalami
    edited March 2016
    @eetu if a guild member is removed during a challenge are their stars subtracted from the guild total?

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    edited March 2016
    I'm from Germany and my English is not so good. I use a translator and have read the rules, but apparently not understood everything correctly.

sorry @Alibaba
    No problem @Loewe1968, lets figure out whats going on. Can you provide screenshots?

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    edited March 2016
    The problem is, I'm in guild 1 and the problem occurred in guild 2. I checked it with guild 2. Unfortunately, there is no screenshot, when she reached the stage yesterday. Who expects with such a problem and constantly makes screenshots? ;)

Definitely 2 members this morning changed to guild "Breaking Deads" and whose stars were withdrawn at guild "BreakingDeads 2".
  • drinkydrinky Member Posts: 414
    Seen lots of comments but nothing official, is there any word on whats going wrong with the guild leader boards at the moment ? They way out of shape ?
    Lev 58. Rick Rollers Elder
    @drinky Please read rules before creating threads.

Nothing official yet, but do keep in mind that Leader boards reset every 14 days and hopefully the star count issues will be resolved by then. My guild star count, reward and personal star count were all correct this past challenge.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    @Loewe1968 Okay I spoke with support and guild score shouldn't reset when members are kicked or when members leave.

They checked guild guilds data, and yall have, 1820 and 2043 as yalls scores for the two previous challenges, but yalls score is only 2348 for the 14 day rolling average, so definitely quite a few lost stars somehow.

This is most likely the same issue going on with everyone else in the Challenge Stars problem.

I am going to merge your thread there and support is looking into it further.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    Hi its me again our lady of the massive NML plagues and neiferoius game bugs. DC has lost over 5000 stars since this has started happening. We have also fallen off the global leader boards and yeah everyone is getting a different count as far as star totals are concerned too. I have a great group of team mates in my guild but I do worry about people giving up soon and not trying because it very much is looking like others already have whom have not.
  • We currently are losing guild stars faster than we can earn them. Last challenge we did about 3,500+ stars it said 2500. Today it's dropped down to 800.
    First one with no stars wins???
  • walkingdudwalkingdud Member Posts: 20
    Is this still not fixed or has it broken again in the latest maintenance? I count 156 stars for my guild but the total showing is only 141.
  • RantanplanRantanplan Member Posts: 18
    Still broken. One guild membercollected 17 stars, list shows 5. next kne collecting 21 stars, list shows 9.
    Moving and merging to the current bug thread on this issue.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • robzombierobzombie Member Posts: 75
    +2 from Rickrollers and rickrollers 2.
    1. Issues encountered with leaderboard tallies.
    2. inconsistent display of personal contribution.

A couple of screenshots as an example of issue 2. Note fredricks score in img 1 (my view) and img 2 (Fred's view). Both screenshots were taken at end of challenge.
  • @Alibaba Can you please get off the forums and go get everyone's stars back. Just virtually go into wherever stars are kept for storage and hand them out like candy on Halloween.
    edited March 2016
    @bgbelden If I could do that... I would horde them all for myself! Hahahhahaha *Manic Laughter*

No seriously though... I do need to get off and go study...

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • @Alibaba Can you leave the door unlocked ? We'll help ourselves.
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    @DarkFae same here. But iam afraid that the motivation drops if this bugs will not eliminate fast. Its a little bit unrewarding to drop of the top10, top20 even of the top50 because of bugs. Also recruiting is easier with a good rank.

@Alibaba
    it does not reset every 14d. Its a timeframe of 14d. That is not the same. That means also that if they apply a fix without recalculating everything it last 14d to get the full effect.

@eetu
    yesterday (7-8h ago) our guild had 600 stars. Last challenge 3400. in the leaderboard the score was below that. And thats less than 14d.
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,344
    @shAd

This bug really is a particularly nasty one in that it is striking at the worst time possible. DangerousCurves was finally climbing up both leader boards because most of the star manipulation had been patched away only to fall back off them due to a game bug :( SMH at the injustice of it all. I am very ready to see this whole thing be a thing of the past that we can all joke with each other about.
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    When are you going to fix the leaderboards?
    @shAd Thanks for clarifying. I am not sure how it works to get up to the the leadership boards except that it only looks at 2 weeks worth of challenges. So... if say it was fixed today, then it would take 2 weeks for it to show correctly. In regards to leadership boards, there is nothing really to gain... except bragging rights. (I know they do give gold to top 3 guilds, but given the current state it isn't feasible and besides they have a lot on their plate so I am not sure if they are doing it even).

@DarkFae Indeed I hope it will all be resolved and be a part of the past as well!

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • shAdshAd Member Posts: 268
    edited March 2016
    @Alibaba : it was no offense ;-) difference is (example)

14 days - reset - 13 days - fix - 1 day - live

With timeframe:
    14 days timeframe - fix - full 14d to have 100% fix ;-)

They do it with the timeframe of 14d because with hard resets after 14d the ranking would jump even more, especially on the 14. day. With the timeframe its smoother and more constant, but also more complex. Hope they find the bug fast. Its more important as only for display reasons. The Motivation of every competive guild is to climb up ranks, even if they perform suberb. Droping ranks with great work does not fit well and kills (my) motivation.
    Very proud first officer of "<a hred="http://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/27/dead-angels#latest">Dead Angels</a>"
  • RicKReaPerRicKReaPer Member Posts: 48
    I just did the update, why oh why did i, i had no problems with missing challenge stars.......... but i do now lol 60+ 68 =98 according to my guild table :( ( yeah yeah there is only two of us)
  • @RicKReaPer are you saying I should wait then ?
  • RicKReaPerRicKReaPer Member Posts: 48
    i cant say, but it made it worse for me
  • @RicKReaPer I'll wait a few hours and see what others are saying. Maybe bad for everyone or a limited few.
  • With the latest (today) maintenance (still existing bugs):
    - random crashes
    - guild members doesnt see correct amount of stars for some members
    - chat sometimes doesnt work
    Newly introduced:
    - A game mechanics one: do not add raids with smaller than 10 TGs. Doesnt make sense. You made the matchmaking more narrow. Now it doesnt make ANY sense to raid, I dont find ANY raids below 100+ TGs, and have to search for 200. Thx.

Please fix your mess asap, this is taking much more than what I give for a game. Otherwise I will go to appstores for refund.
  • ElunmielElunmiel Member Posts: 16
    French guilds leaderboard is always buggy and since 1.7.1 it is really crazy. My guild Just lost 28 ranks while it is in the top 10 of every challenge... I really don't understand Why this bug is not fixed since a long time !!!
  • makouamakoua Member Posts: 45
    Still issue with guild ranking... @Alibaba , do you know when will it will be fix? It s a little bit frustrating to have more star on the actual challenge than those which are shown on the guild leaderboard... We are at the right place on top France rank ( first as always) but not in world ranking...
    Hope it we ll be soon fix, so we would really enjoy the game!
    Thx!
    Makoua, FRZ.