Challenge Star Issues- Leadership Board

Comments

• Exactly, we have 2,000 points this challenge but we're only credited with 900
  • JewishJewish Member Posts: 160
    The boards have been stuck or incorrect for over a week now.

When will they be fixed?
  • @Jewish I'm with you. My guild has twice as many stars as theyre showing on the leaderboard.
    @Teeceezy @Alibaba @zbot @TK-421
    @eetu @OldGoth can anyone answer this question.
    @bgbelden

I've also contacted them on the in app support
    ggbats
  • theblueboxthebluebox Member Posts: 807
    There is a known issue that the devs are working on that is causing star counts to report incorrectly. However, fixing the account rollback that is causing players to lose HOURS of progress is a higher priority. We may have to deal with incorrect star counts for a while longer.
  • VOODOOVOODOO Member Posts: 54
    Guild rankings are fluctuating wildly. Additionally, many guilds, including my own, have more current challenge stars than 14 days worth.

What gives?
  • AlibabaAlibaba Member Posts: 1,275
    @VOODOO This is a known issue and the fluctuations are due to changes that NG probably made. It will take time for this to be fixed, but they are looking into it. Moving this to the relevant thread.

Alibaba lvl49
    LINE me: princealibabwa
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Moving to the relevant thread.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    So basically they don't know what caused it or when it will be fixed
    @Jewish Never said that... I'm just making an assumption. When I know more, I will let everyone know.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    Thanks. I know at times, we the players, must come across as impatient. It's just that we spend a lot of time on this game and the amount of problems lately have been frustrating.

I hope I can speak for most people she I say we do appreciate the work put into this game.
  • makouamakoua Member Posts: 45
    I have just discovered that there was a lvl max for zombies... So challenge is totally a wrong competition... One side those which manage to kill lvl max zombies, the other side those which not... So stars bug or not ... Guild ranking don t work
  • blynknzblynknz Member Posts: 1,988
    Its a shame this wasn't fixed in the last mini update they did.
    Surely its not "that hard" to count the number of stars a guild had made.

I know it's affecting everyone, but we split from our guild and would really like to know where we currently stand.
  • zosonzoson Member Posts: 2,216
    FYI, zombies can and do spawn at level 21 for recommended 20 missions.

This bug still sucks and is affecting my guild in a big way as well.
  • JennyJenny Member Posts: 346
    @zoson I've definitely seen level 24 spawns. I haven't seen higher so I think that may be the new "max level" we'll see
  • makouamakoua Member Posts: 45
    Still incorrect rankings. Any news from next games????? @Alibaba
  • zbotzbot NML Legendary Moderator, OW Moderator Posts: 6,673
  • KlorelKlorel Member Posts: 32
    edited March 2016
    Things are getting out of hand now on the star count. I just did a challenge, on the challenge mission it shows my gained stars but its not adding them for my personal reward and not to the guild reward. Anyone else have the same problem?

Have send a ingame ticket to support also with #twdsupport in the msg.

@alibaba pls respond or have a other mos respond
  • KeyserSoze2KeyserSoze2 Member Posts: 19
    Yes I have it also. Just started event and it shows 9+1 and 4 gas for one room, but I hadn't played it yet.... stars not in my total for the event - those track what I actually do. Will lead to lower overall star count for me as higher levels and gas prices are artifically raised - missing out on the easy levels unfairly. Thanks NG for more bugs with this maintenance release.
  • MagooMagoo Member Posts: 15
    in the challange " in the fall " are with me 9 stars instead of 6 , have the mission only 2 plays. now is the level 5 skipped and I can get so 3 stars less .
  • MagooMagoo Member Posts: 15
    Mission has the Name "Fish in a Barell"
  • NizamNizam Member Posts: 1
    It is been a day of not playing this game. I cannot update this game to version 1.7.1 .. Why is that?
    @Klorel @KeyserSoze2 Yea the star problem is a known issue and the staff are working on it. Merging with the current discussion.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
    @Magoo known issue. Merging with original thread.

Alibaba lvl49
    Aegis Official FB Page
  • MateMate Member Posts: 2
    Is it normal to lose the collected stars (profile statistic), when I change the guild?
  • MaebradsMaebrads Member Posts: 0
    My stars do not equal the total numbers+ bonus as shown above each mission. My game name is maebrads in the BloodBath guild. Please fix this before I get kicked out of this guild.
  • eetueetu Member Posts: 637
    Quite obviously wrong, yes.

To help us debug - have you changed guilds recently? (i.e. during this challenge)
  • FiasomFiasom Member Posts: 1
    Not sure if this is the place to post this but the watch video option when opening crates is not working properly for me. First time I used the option it reloaded the game and made me start the game from scratch again. Now about half the time i use the option the video freezes at 0 seconds to go, I have to force close game, when i go back in its still on open crates screen but the watch video option is gone and i have to spend 25 gold to open another 3. Any ideas what to do?