Balance Change - extra Piercing buff for Shooters

TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,430
As a small move to help improve shooters, I'd like to suggest a simply number tweak.

We know Warriors have 10% more native chance to critical than other classes (20/10). Although the Warrior class is still behind others in competitiveness, at least it is something.

A similar tweak can be done to shooters to improve them: a native 10% Piercing buff (or more).

The recent chance to Piercing from 30 to 40% works more as a nerf than a buff for hunters and assaults, but helps Shooters nails those big shots. As recently the Shooter class lost usefulness, this would at least make them more interesting.
::
Mavericks Guild Family
KarajocaATLAS-ZShadowWalkerghost_pepperPardus3vilrineTCBRITODanski_46

Comments

• ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,242
    edited October 8
    Change the Sheriff's leader trait (again) to this:

RESOLVE (for the God mode shooter) 

If no enemies are killed this round then Rick has a 25% chance to gain a charge point. If Rick is leader... Yada Yada yada.

Could be any shooter I just said Rick. Give it to jackass, um I mean Merle. 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    ShadowWalkerTroublemaker3vilrineTCBRITO
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 382
    As a small move to help improve shooters, I'd like to suggest a simply number tweak.

We know Warriors have 10% more native chance to critical than other classes (20/10). Although the Warrior class is still behind others in competitiveness, at least it is something.

A similar tweak can be done to shooters to improve them: a native 10% Piercing buff (or more).

The recent chance to Piercing from 30 to 40% works more as a nerf than a buff for hunters and assaults, but helps Shooters nails those big shots. As recently the Shooter class lost usefulness, this would at least make them more interesting.
    I like this! Extra piercing is a very good idea.
    TroublemakerTCBRITO