Happy 5th Birthday NML!

Thanks for the Birthday Celebration Bundle and the Birthday Call. Thanks for the game, NG. It has been a good 7 months of playing for me. Continue with the good work and keep improving the game. Really appreciate the effort. Thank you.
GamzeShadowWalkerWahooDawgSuperheroBrubaker83DiElElTRUFAtwdnmlGovernatorzombieornottobeJLCrelb67Deathwish19RickMSACaptainslayerm4s

Comments

• brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 553

DiElElzombieornottobe
  • Brubaker83Brubaker83 Member Posts: 5
    HAPPY BDAY NG! Thank you so much for the presents and the wonderful call.
    Deathwish19
  • DiElElDiElEl Member Posts: 154
    Happy birthday 🥳🎉🎈
  • nufannufan Member Posts: 39
    HB!!!

just a question, how many options do we have per call?

three as usual or 5? how many can we keep?

thank you :)
  • SherrySherry Member Posts: 17
    My guild saved up their radios and we are not very happy with this horrible radio call.. 25 radios, REALLY?? what so different from every other call.. very disappointed 😞 
    LoneWanderer360zombieornottobe3vilrineShadowWalkerPandreqThanosOfTitanTCBRITORickMSACaptainslayer
  • zombieornottobezombieornottobe Member Posts: 125
    Sherry said:
    My guild saved up their radios and we are not very happy with this horrible radio call.. 25 radios, REALLY?? what so different from every other call.. very disappointed 😞 

I didn't see you exercising your right to vote on this call, did any of your guild? NG gave us exactly what we asked for as a collective. We joked about doing it for 5 radios but I'm pretty sure no one expected that to happen. Please visit the forum more often and participate in suggestions, share with your guild and encourage your guild mates to do the same. The more the merrier!
    3vilrineGamzeThanosOfTitanTCBRITO
  • Adamski316Adamski316 Member Posts: 63
    Thank u NG, this is by far the best radio call I have ever had. 3 x 555 token calls on Darryl, Beta an Eugene
    3vilrineDeathwish19zombieornottobeTCBRITO
  • ThunderstormThunderstorm Member Posts: 89
    edited October 2020
    I was hoping for 25 radios for all 3 heroes but it wasn't so. One can only dream.  :#
  • XeRoXeRo Member Posts: 102
    No 555 came out of the almost 2000 radios I spent, but Eugene's tokens were enough to level up 4 of his traits 🤩

#JogoLimpo
    #ParaSempreTwyster
    3vilrinePandreqzombieornottobexbamfx