help with line up after HB event

being quite new to the game, this event was gold to me

i now have at 5 stars : 

- Scout Rick (no rerolls)
- Scout daryl (no rerolls)
- Eugene (unlocked today, i got him lucky and dodge)
- Sasha (no rerolls)
- Beta (unlocked today, no rerolls)

if i understand right, with these 5 i am good to play almost in every situation (with in addition a good 5 star bruiser survivor)

can you please help me understanding which one has priority for rerolls and badges (i havent a lot of them and quite average)

i have no idea about how to effectively use beta
XeRo

Comments

• ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 991
    Watch beta videos on youtube. So amazing. ❤💕

Srick, don't reroll. Eugene, retaliate, punish, lucky, dodge. Sasha, ruthless, crit aim, lucky, revenge. You'll want to make decisions about Daryl because of how you play him, powerstrike either will or will not be a good choice for you, probably not.

As for beta, save your tokens untill you are sure how you want to reroll him. I'm against the grain with mine. I have ruthless, powerstrike, lucky, follow through.
    Deathwish19
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659
    Scout/Warrior - strong, powerstrike, ruthless, lucky
    Bruiser- dodge, lucky, punish, retaliation 
    Assault- Revenge, Retaliation, Lucky, dodge
    Hunter- CA, Lucky, Ruthless, Revenge
    Shooter- CA, Lucky, Ruthless, Revenge/Sureshot (personal preference). 

Basic guide for you to follow. Just trust me ok. 
    If you need to know why some of the decisions, just DM and I will explain better. 
    nufanDanski_46
    I had a PM.

In my situation, Strong is a buff to unmodified weapon damage which amounts to hundreds of damage points. With Follow Through, if I whack at a walker finger nail health, i have a chance the remainder of the damage goes into another walker, if they're clumped. Follow Through is modified by Lucky. Walkers herded together form clumps. Powerstrike and then Tactical move/herd after with Beta is how i use him with my Dragon's Tounge. For mid or early end game play it makes sense. For later end game play, Strong makes more sense. If i make it to mm 50 next year I'll be surprised and that's when i would want Strong over Follow Through. 
    nufan
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,065
    edited October 2020
    Strong and marksman are overrated.

@ATLAS-Z tested and found out:
    It does not help critical damage.

Example:
    Survivor does 10000 damage (6000 from weaon)
    With 20% strong it does 11200 damage.
    That is a nice boost.

But now, the powerstrike critical hit from the survivor does 70000 damage.
    With 20% strong it does 71200 damage. That is a near useless boost.

Follow through is my preferred trait over strong.

ghost_pepper
    I can understand some players wanting the simplicity of Strong. That's where it ends.

And the trait isn't even worth crafting a badge bonus towards. Strong is grouped with Vigilance and Defensive Stance and without reworking all 3 i will continue to avoid that badge bonus like the flaming bag of dog poo that it is. I want nothing to do with any of them.
    MudMoccasin
  • nufannufan Member Posts: 39
    thank all of you for your replies !

since i have to choose, better to reroll first sasha or eugene? 

MudMoccasin
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 5,468
    I maintain strong on my scouts and warriors, even though it doesn't help much. The thought of those instances when an enemy has a smidge of Health left and knowing I didn't invest fully and could have killed it keep me from replacing it.

I never fault anyone for replacing Marksman or strong however because they really don't help much

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    ShadowWalkerDanski_46
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    Follow through is chance based so may not happen every time, at least strong gives a permanent boost. 
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,096
    nufan said:
    thank all of you for your replies !

since i have to choose, better to reroll first sasha or eugene? 

Sasha first, she's likely to be used more. 
    nufan