Too much gas with the radio ads

Recently almost 90% of my crates contain only gas. This is so predictable that it gets discouraging. The odds use to be more evenly spread out between gold radios and gas, and it made the game more fun. I wonder if I am the only one expiriencing this.

NovellDanski_46Deathwish19DiElElfearofthedarkm4sRiotZappaJankelJekyll

Comments

• PastePaste Member Posts: 629
    I think the ads drop rates are the same as always, however the drop rates for gas in regular and silver crates are slightly higher since the last update (something like 1 percent higher), so maybe you you're more biased to notice getting gas from ads. Or you could be on a gas streak.
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 60
    no no, there is much gas drops in ads., and also more gas in mission chests... op is right.... 
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 219
    It looks pretty balanced to me. Gas, gold and radios.

Only thing im wondering about is why the gold crate sometimes contains 5 and sometimes 6 radios.
    Novell
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 1,079
    Silver ad crate contains 10 gas, gold 20, guild gift is only 6, should be same as ad crate. 
    TCBRITO
  • LoneWanderer360LoneWanderer360 Member Posts: 512
    I quit watching ads a long time ago because it was almost always gas.
    BTW, NG caches their ads on your phone even if you don't watch them. So thanks for taking up my disk space...
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,160
    Danski_46 said:
    Silver ad crate contains 10 gas, gold 20, guild gift is only 6, should be same as ad crate. 

Also 15 Gas for a Gold Crate too. It can be annoying to get more gas when your tank is already full and you don't have time to play right then. But most of the time, I just go and do several Outpost raids to burn up some of the gas and convert the gas into TGs and XP (and sometimes into Influence Points with Crate Blockers).

It would be nice to see a little more variety every now and then from the ad crates. Perhaps a grenade or medkit can make its way into the mix... @Fluxxx? :sunglasses:
    Deathwish19RiotZappaDanski_46Paste
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 629
    I love that you registered a new account just to tease.
    reekookrx3
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 286
    Beggars can’t be choosers 

its free
    be grateful