Thank you for the Monday-Tuesday event NG!

JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,619
The timing of everything really worked out perfectly. Players had enough time (and bundles) to grind and upgrade their Training Grounds and Workshop.

I activated the free update gas/XP booster right before the 5s upgrades started, and was able to upgrade 35 survivors and 35 pieces of equipment to max level.

And, the reduced guild gifts stacked with all of the other events. My guild family and some of our close friends were able to organize 4 gifting guilds to exchange gifts and help each other out.




Now, between last week's challenge, and then yesterday with double distance, 2k+ gifts, and a scrapping/upgrading frenzy, I am ready to put down the game for a week :joy:
Deathwish19DiElElWellyLugaPasteMaD VapoRTCBRITO

Comments

  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,614
  • SparrowMervSparrowMerv Member Posts: 40
    Same story here, i could finally keep up
  • EngAamieEngAamie Member Posts: 60
    idk, how u were able to farm so much xp and up 35+ things. Jayz.
    i was able to up my only 3 heroes s and one half of a weapon hahaa
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,619
    edited October 2020
    WellyLuga said:
    I love how @Busta counted to 3 before giving up :lol:
    Yeah, we can only assign him 3 GW assignments at a time. He can't count higher than that :wink:

    EngAamie said:
    idk, how u were able to farm so much xp and up 35+ things. Jayz.
    i was able to up my only 3 heroes s and one half of a weapon hahaa
    A few different ways:
    1. Once you max out all of the useful weapons/armors for your survivors (which is a lot cheaper now, with reinforcement tokens), I upgrade random crappy equipment with the XP I get from challenge missions. These can be scrapped at 2x value with the XP booster on, so it allows me to quickly gain a lot of experience.
    2. I do something similar with survivors. I have an army of survivors that I can scrap at moments notice to get XP (see screenshot below).
    3. The 2k guild gifts I received came with about 50 million XP.
    By taking advantage of 5s upgrade and XP boosters during times like this, I can basically upgrade everything I need to upgrade within the first week of an update. The next six months will allow me to restock on XP that I can use the next time we have a council upgrade. Hope these tips help!


    EngAamieBusta
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 213
    JayZ said:
    And, the reduced guild gifts stacked with all of the other events. My guild family and some of our close friends were able to organize 4 gifting guilds to exchange gifts and help each other out.

    What is a gift guild and how does that work?

    And 2k just from this week?
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,619
    Superhero said:
    JayZ said:
    And, the reduced guild gifts stacked with all of the other events. My guild family and some of our close friends were able to organize 4 gifting guilds to exchange gifts and help each other out.

    What is a gift guild and how does that work?

    And 2k just from this week?
    Something I organized for the Mavericks guild family and our close friends. We have 12+ guilds with a lot of players, and we wanted to show each other some love. After the challenge ended, we created 4 "gift guilds" that included members of our family as well as a few friends from other guilds.

    We had an 4k gold gift guild which eventually became an 8k gold gift guild (give minimum 80 gifts, receive a minimum of 1,520 gifts, but some people were generous and gave more which is how we ended up with 2k+). We also had a 3k and a 2k gift guild with a similar premise.

    It was so popular on the first day, that we created another 2k gift guild for today.
    TCBRITO
  • JediMasterYodaJediMasterYoda Member Posts: 86
    @JayZ Thanks for putting this together and having as an extended family member at Mavericks! 

    May the Force be with you. 
    JediMasterYoda, self deposed leader, GutsAndGlory. 
  • SuperheroSuperhero Member Posts: 213
    JayZ said:
    Something I organized for the Mavericks guild family and our close friends. We have 12+ guilds with a lot of players, and we wanted to show each other some love. After the challenge ended, we created 4 "gift guilds" that included members of our family as well as a few friends from other guilds.

    So the gifts have been moved from different guilds to another?
  • DaiikoDaiiko Member Posts: 119
    edited October 2020
    Ce qui est dommage c'est que NG ne supprime pas les XP dans ces cadeaux ... je trouve que 400 ou 100 ou pour 45000XP c'est quand même abusé!
    KERKEROKR
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,619
    Superhero said:
    JayZ said:
    Something I organized for the Mavericks guild family and our close friends. We have 12+ guilds with a lot of players, and we wanted to show each other some love. After the challenge ended, we created 4 "gift guilds" that included members of our family as well as a few friends from other guilds.

    So the gifts have been moved from different guilds to another?
    No, the gifts were all given in the new guild. Gifts do not transfer between guilds.
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 39
    edited October 2020
    WellyLuga said:
    I love how @Busta counted to 3 before giving up :lol:
    sent 100 during that time ( i sent 220 total )....i wasn't counting that high, i dont have that many fingers and toes lol
  • BustaBusta Member Posts: 39
    JayZ said:
    WellyLuga said:
    I love how @Busta counted to 3 before giving up :lol:
    Yeah, we can only assign him 3 GW assignments at a time. He can't count higher than that :wink: 
    You know me too well!!! :smile:
Sign In or Register to comment.