KAZ

Personally, I don’t like the Kill All Zombies rounds.  I like to “farm” for XP at times. Also, doesn’t help, like right now, that I have to do 8 missions just for a Bruiser to make 25 kills to get Challenge reward  !!!
Thunderstorm

Comments

• TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 2,138
    edited October 2020
    I guess I'm in the minority then, because KAZ is my favorite challenge! Not only does it fondly remind me of Kaz, but Kill All Walkers is the fastest, easiest type of challenge! I just breeze through it without the tedium of searching crates, opening gates, etc. etc.

For unlimited spawn season maps, Puzzle Blocks is great! I also like You Got Me Ringin' for that. If you have a 'kill 125 walkers' quest, it's easy to get it done in one round on that mission.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 4,388
    edited October 2020
    You're not in the minority you're just not a hardcore player @TransmuteJun

When the missions get too difficult to kill all the walkers hardcore players find ways to still complete them

On kill all Walker missions you are forced to Kill Them All which can be quite Troublesome when they have millions of Health

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]"
    Danski_46
  • tough_cookiestough_cookies Member Posts: 2
    Maybes I haven’t “explored” the game that much, even though I have been playing for many years.     But, I was under the impression that the Seasons rounds were only play once. 

Not hardcore, in terms of never doing Guild Wars. But, hardcore in that I play just about every day.  

Thanks for the advice.  
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 274
    Pardus said:
    Wasn't the top score in last weeks challenge over 6k? It was KAZ right?
    And 2nd place was about 1000 stars behind. 
    The point of this is? 
    Are you trying to bring down the top players on another thread. Some of those missions is time, persistence, gold, strategy, and a bit of luck! 
    Lots of Luck. But if you are persistent enough. 
    Enlighten me. Do you not enjoy your game enough and just look at the pretty scores above on the LB and continue to throw shade at the players. 

Pardus
    @Pardus
    I shall let you in on something. This is not a secret, but a Virtual game was played over the past 3 weeks with approximately 280 players involved. 
    It was the Final with 5 Teams so players were pushing. 
    Would they score that on the regular. Definitely not. But it was a fun competition where players pushed a little extra. And not required to leave their guilds. 
    The competition is called Wild Cup. Run by a player from Wild Walking. 
    It’s run through the Line app. And many players from all levels are involved. From the top to players that score only 1000 stars. 
    TCBRITODanski_46Crocodile
    And it’s a personal preference. I know some top players who enjoy KAZ. 
    But also am aware of some that don’t. 
    Everyone likes different things within the game. 
    TCBRITO
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,619
    Pardus said:
    The notion that hardcore players don't enjoy KAZ challenges yet 6 and 5k thrown up. Yeah.
    Ask Wes, Koolo, bamf, etc. if they enjoyed KAZ last week. I promise you the answer is no. As @brucewayne007 mentioned, it was because of a competition. I highly doubt people really enjoy spending gold to heal and retry maps for the 1/10 chance of getting a good spawn or stun wall.
    NerfZone187Danski_46brucewayne007
  • NerfZone187NerfZone187 Member Posts: 713
    Pardus said:
    The notion that hardcore players don't enjoy KAZ challenges yet 6 and 5k thrown up. Yeah.
    Those are hardcore bots, not real players. @xbamfx is glitching through the NML matrix as I type this comment.