SQUUEEEEEEEKKK!!

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
3vilrines7eyeW8GovernatorThunderstormrogueDSShadowWalker

Comments

• PastePaste Member Posts: 629
    How did you post that? How am I seeing this? Did we just travel through time?
    ShadowWalker
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 629

At least it's a step up from this.
    3vilrine
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,366
    Paste said:
    How did you post that? How am I seeing this? Did we just travel through time?
    I always travel through the time! 🙂

--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    GovernatorPasteShadowWalker
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,160
    As a seasoned time traveler, can say definitively that this is not related to time travel. I just like walking around naked. :sunglasses:
    Pastecapibara
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 6,366
    As a seasoned time traveler, can say definitively that this is not related to time travel. I just like walking around naked. :sunglasses:
    Uh.. not i don't feel so much good knowing i'm wandering blind in the dark with you around naked... 😅😬
    PastezombieornottobeDeathwish19