More reward points needed for taking out human enemies

Now that most people have incendiary on their chosen defenders, taking out enemies has become much harder. I think it would only be fair to reward more RP for that then 20, since there are guilds that don't work with sectors assigned to a given player but have players that mostly take endies. 20 is too low for often ending up with major damage to all three survivors
fearofthedarkPardusNezoFuriousMoldovanMansellemarroba2000doveymiori199373NovellNanajjaaquilaZettemirzombieornottobeveadabaJankelzaradinAlexKomCaptainslayerTroublemakerWDW76huskersoxfanChrisScorpio

Comments

• MaximumSlayageMaximumSlayage Member Posts: 50
    @Fluxxx pretty please???
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 2,088
    Leader of the original TWD guild family (est. 10/2015). We Are TWD 😎
    FuriousMoldovan's NML Glossary & Guild Wars Difficulty Guide
  • PastePaste Member Posts: 829
    edited October 2020
    20 is much more reasonable than 30. You get 20 RP for a +5 difficulty zombie mission. 30 RP is what you get for a +15 zombie mission. Difficulty-wise I would say a human mission is close to a +6-8 in difficulty. As in: People who can do complete hard human missions can usually also complete zombie missions around +6-8 levels over their own characters.

If you increase the RP to 30 everyone who can't finish the high level zombie missions will want to do the HKs, and lower levels may even stack them.

Or make the rewards dynamic, so you get slightly more for either harder defenders (however that's to be determined) or defenders in higher sectors.

See this table for reward comparisons: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/comment/395982/#Comment_395982
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
    BurmeliinisChrisScorpio
  • marroba2000marroba2000 Member Posts: 259
    Paste said:
    This table and the one below need an update to lvl 28. 
    You can add 1 to the first column or get used to the relative one, which is better for understanding how GW works.
    If you want to get better at this game, join Discord and learn badge crafting and much more: https://discord.gg/cDhgv3AJ89
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,393
    @Paste I would be okay with more people wanting to do PVP

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    Sarge_
    Sure @ATLAS-Z, but you have to realize giving people the same individual reward for a piece of cake quick in and out mission as a +15 level zombie mission is a bad idea? Less than 1% of the player base (probably much much less than this) can finish +15 missions.
    @Paste your perspective is from someone who has spent considerable time learning how to play the game and maximizing your potential

Sadly a Lion's Share of the community does not come on the message board or Discord or line

And I've come to understand that for these guys a lot of them PVP is actually quite difficult. These are still your gamers running hunter Daryl and Rosita and no understanding of damage reduction or bruisers.

And for the higher guilds where PVP is easy for everyone I think it's okay if the guy that gets stuck doing PVP actually gets a little bit of reward which will still end up being a fraction of what his teammates get

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
    Sarge_zombieornottobeveadabazaradin
    Sounds fair

Our page :

Send me a PM
  • DrunkenDrunken Member Posts: 1,726
    @Fluxxx see I contributed to the community but a tweak would be nice  
    Paste
  • brucewayne007brucewayne007 Member Posts: 659
    I retract my 30 that I said initially. 

I do think in the ball park of 25 is good. Give or take. 
    NanajjaAlexKom
    edited October 2020
    Wow. Drunken just solved an argument? :lol:

I don't think 20 RP is unfair or in need of balancing, but it can be raised a nudge to 22-23. Human killers often spend a lot of time waiting and I haven't for a minute thought of my human killer team mates as slackers, but even they can attest to that doing +8-9 level zombies is a tougher job and should be rewarded higher (my guild have people playing between +6 to +15). 25 or 30 is too much. At 25 human killers would get more than some zombie killers who are taking more risk and spending more time, tools and gold. Even in top guilds.

Guilds playing in lower ranges have members that don't know the game mechanics and accounts who hasn't progressed very far, so everything is riskier for them. They risk losing attacks or need tools or gold for healing even with human opponents. I can agree this warrants a higher reward, but keep in mind they already get a higher reward for human opponents (20 RP instead of 15), and their human opponents averages to easier ones than ours. Matchmaking will match them with similar guilds, so while they can get some tough human defenders too it won't be like our battles. 22-23 VP should be more than enough for them too imo.
    [Deleted User]ATLAS-Z
  • KarajocaKarajoca Member Posts: 370
    There should be no individual points at all. 

1st and most important because this is a team play and all comes to closing sectors, doesn't matter who did what, team did it. 
    And 2nd, since individual points are shown on live table, you can easy track opponent and predict what score they are going to have and what is needed for win. 

Seeing you here arguing about + few points for your little individual accomplishments is pathetic. Grow up
    PasteWellyLugaaquila
  • Karajoca said:
    There should be no individual points at all. 

that was hurt :D
    aquila
  • toscaninitoscanini Member Posts: 14
    Let's put it this way: we are in early days of GW defenders, and many people are now taking major damage or losing enemy missions. I myself do rsl+7 to rsl+9 zombies, and occasionally come off with a loss or major damage on humans now. For points, I would now prefer doing a more predictable rsl+9 than humans, although it's still possible to mix-and-match because zombie-killer teams don't often overlap with human-killer teams. At this stage, I need a bit more incentive to do hero clean-up.
    ATLAS-ZSarge_
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,163
    I think 23-25 points would be good. I did a fair amount of clean up missions this war and probably did 10 pvp battles, and in most of them I didn't even get a scratch. So it's not like the missions have become far harder than before. 
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,197
    edited November 2020
    I think you've just got to change up your approach, maybe you have to think and strategise a little more now? In the end you're facing opponents who can't think like we can and who don't have badges.

I've been using Tara lead with a bruiser and a hunter, all 3 have max DR and I've 2 survivors with incendiary. Hang at the start to charge up on the walkers and almost every time 1-2 will be aggressive, 1-2 will hang back. It's very rare for all 3 to rush you and even if they do they drop so quick cause they've got base health and like 30-40% DR max. Tara's trait means you can easily heal any injuries. Fire makes it a walk in the park. I've never had any issues. You just can't approach them like 20 free points anymore, you have to work for them a little.
    Chopped_Meat
  • BurmeliinisBurmeliinis Member Posts: 1,163
    Yeah I think many play pvp missions like you play pve missions, i.e. charge full on with all you've got. That will often end badly against a good pvp defender. Instead, sit back, charge up and let the enemy get overrun by zombies or mowed down when charging against you.
    Ingame username: Jubjab
  • SmokeandMirrorsSmokeandMirrors Member Posts: 377
    Our players that take care of the humans for us are spending gold like crazy to heal up. We are having to change our strategy to accommodate the changes. I think they deserve every extra point they can get! I did some clean up this week to help out and I think the raiders are much harder than before. 
    Sarge_zombieornottobe
    edited November 2020
    Max DR on nonbruisers is very helpful , but most players don't do this.

Hopefully they figure it out quick

Max DR Warrior with chainsaw is super nice

Our page :

Send me a PM
    Chopped_Meat
  • veadabaveadaba Member Posts: 26
    edited November 2020
    I think at least 25 RP is fair. To get 25 RP is only +10 level zombies.
    I use S.Morgan, bruiser and Merle with 80% DR, it's rarely but they get heavy injury.  And I have to wait 2 hours or spend gold to heal.  It never happens with +10 zombies.
    For me and all other guild mate, +10 zombies are much easier than pvp.
    So in our guild nobody like pvp, everyone prefer killing zombies.

Sarge_zombieornottobeATLAS-Z
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 372
    Dont settle with 25 points make it 30 that people actually like to pvp!
    PasteCaptainslayerDrhoo